Free Member
Apr 3, 2012
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2012
Hi First time on forum today so bear with me. Recently took early retirement and treated myself to a motor home. Had a couple of ventures out and no major problems so the confidence is building up slowly. Just returned from a lovely week at Sandringham and can't believe how the weather is deteriorating today
I have been told there are some clubs for lady motorhome owners. If anyone knows of one please send me the contact details
Looking forward to summer 2012 and to meeting some of you on my travels
Kaybee::bigsmile:

Touchwood

Free Member
Aug 23, 2011
NE England
Funster No
MH
Compass Avantgarde 140
Exp
5 years and learning
Hello KayBee and welcome to MH Fun from a fellow Compass owner!

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
Hi First time on forum today so bear with me. Recently took early retirement and treated myself to a motor home. Had a couple of ventures out and no major problems so the confidence is building up slowly. Just returned from a lovely week at Sandringham and can't believe how the weather is deteriorating today
I have been told there are some clubs for lady motorhome owners. If anyone knows of one please send me the contact details
Looking forward to summer 2012 and to meeting some of you on my travels
Kaybee::bigsmile:

:welcomefunster:
Hi Kaybee and welcome to the Fun ....don't worry there will be some more great weather along soon to enjoy with your new m/h.

I'm sure there are forums for lady motorhomers somewhere but there is also a sub-forum on this site for solo funsters for which I believe you require a password from Jim.

Brian

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi kaybee :welcome: to fun, we have a lot of singles on here, male and female and they all come along to the rallies and meets and have a great time. :thumb: We have a couple of ladies coming to the Peterborough Show camping with us, which is handy really because they like to help with the bacon rolls on Sunday morning. :winky::ROFLMAO:

Your welcome to join us, but you need to be a subscriber, but it will be the best £10 you will ever spend. ::bigsmile:

At the moment we have 82 vans camping with us. :thumb:

See here: Broken Link Removed

::bigsmile: Bob and Jane.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi Kaybee, welcome to Fun, there a quite a few single lady's on the forum, but at rally's really no problem people just join in together. :welcomefunster:

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
:welcomefunster::party2::hug:

Sep 14, 2009
uffculm mid devon
Funster No
MH
swift royale 59
Exp

Hi well you have certainly got your prioraties right motorhome & retire doesn't get any better than that you will find they are a great bunch on here with lots of info happy travels cheers Rod :thumb:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
welcome also from us

Hi and welcome, we have a few ladies that come to the motor home fun meets at the shows... As said by Bob our marshall at the Peterborough show at the end of the month .. best £10 you will ever spend... you only have until the 10th to book if you want to join those at the show in the MHF area.. as said 80 plus at the moment .. the limit is 100.. you would be among all sorts of motorhomes from the smallest to the American RV at 40' long.

But you do have to be a member of the MHF .. that is the £10 subs mentioned.. then you can go on line and book... making sure you fill int he from with you aviator name you use .. also you get £2 discount for belonging to the club... so the subs reduced already. Big show thousands of motorhomes attend and it is the place to buy all those must have extras.

the MHF has it's own tent and we get together as and when.. no pressure to join in if you do not want to.. but there are bacon rolls on Sunday, which is well worth attending £1 at the ready... friendly group, very mixed ages and life styles, as said lots of different motorhomes and many people to talk to ... seek advice ... same as this site, but in the flesh.

Hope you will join us.

Bob, Sue and Ezzie the St Bernard.:thumb:

OP
OP
K

kaybee

Free Member
Apr 3, 2012
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2012
wow. thanks for all the replies. I feel like I have been a member for ages. Would love to join you all at Peterborough but have plans. Will try to join you at annual bring and buy. Sounds like great fun
Kaybee ::bigsmile:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
hi and welcome to the fun Kay, a number of ladies on the site, we are lucky:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: a few also frequent the chatroom so do drop in and say hi one evening.

stcyr

Free Member
Apr 11, 2011
Normandie
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
On & off, since 1966 - fulltime since 2005
:welcomefunster:

:france:

Peter & Caroline

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Hi and welcome kaybee:welcome:

Loads of knowledge on here:thumb:

So nice to have another lady on the site, hopefully we will manage to a meet sometime soon as well, we're relative newcomers too:Smile:

Margaret & Bill

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back