He who wants to travel (1 Viewer)

S

sundancerdcp

Deleted User
Hi fellow wanderers,
In terms of motorhoming and computing I am very much a novice.
Given the chance to retire from an'inside' job after a life sentence I felt in the need of new reasons to get up and go. Constrained by routine and regime for 30 years I came up with travelling.
My initial plan is to sell up and pile a few worldly possessions into a Sundance and head out on the UK and European highways. Looking to see sights and learn how the others live.
Happy to take advice and looking for advice on laptops and their effectiveness in the mobile world?

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Sundance, Welcome to the fun. Exciting times ahead then? You will have lots of questions and I am sure we have the answers, choose the relevant forum and ask away. There is a lot of experience here and they are a very friendly bunch. Have fun.

OP
OP
S

sundancerdcp

Deleted User
thank you

Thanks Jim, as a novice I'll probably just look around and try to pick up the basics. Guessing how to reply so hope my logic works and this reply gets to you.
There doesn't appear to be a help button for us beginners to learn basic communication so although I have posted my first thread it was more by luck than skill.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

S

Stueysheep

Deleted User
second post - loud and clear. I'm a newbie too, Had my MH just two months...

OP
OP
S

sundancerdcp

Deleted User
Eureka

Feeling better now I've taken the first step.
The world just got a whole lot bigger.
It started to shrink with air travel but not any more
Millions of miles to explore
Someone once said So much to see so little time, then they invented the speed camera and messed with the whole idea.

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Welcome Sundance
Seems that you are doing pretty well with the old computer thingy to me, keep posting and you will soon get the hang of how this works :thumb: Any questions, just fire away, as Jim said, try to pick the relevant forum and you will get answers to most things.....
Looking forward to seeing you at some of the meets that are organised around the country, just click on the calendar button across the top and select which month and read the calendar to see what is going on, then just click on the meet that takes your fancy to reveal the description, take it from there. Getting out on meets is one sure way of meeting likeminded folks and gaining knowledge first hand with others around to help you out, and all in a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere :thumb:
Take care

Keith

2escapees

Deleted User
Hi

Just get out there and do it!

The pictures on the link below may give you a few thoughts of where to go with your rig!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back