LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
We're back home safe from a great couple of days at Eden Camp so would like to say many thanks to Sheila & Mick for all their hard work in setting up and running the meet.

Thanks also to all the Funsters who, as usual, helped make the weekend so enjoyable.

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
yes ditto from us too. Grand job Sheila & Mick much appreciated and as usual a fun time was had by all. And a special thank you for bringing the weather with you! xx

Andrea & Jeff

Oh and lovely to meet some new funsters there too, hope to see you all out and about soon.

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
Good weather, good friends and more names to more faces.
Great weekend as usual.
Thanks Sheila and Mick for all the hard work.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Thanks to Sheila and Mick and everyone else who made the Eden camp weekend a Fab meet.
A great time was had by all. :clap:
Dogs are sound asleep , kids are out in the sun catching up with their mates , ive got 1 load of washing out on the line and another in the machine.

"We'll meet again......dont know where dont know when......."

Well i do , it will be Goth weekend at Whitby ::bigsmile::thumb:

tick59

Free Member
Dec 25, 2007
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
"Since 2005"
:roflmto::roflmto:
THE GEORDIE MAFIA HAVE JUST GOT HOME AND WE WOULD ALSO LIKE TO THANK MICK & SHEILA FOR A SMASHING WEEKEND, NOT SURE ABOUT THE MACAM IN A FROCK THOUGH HE KEPT BLOWING KISSES MY WAY!!! I WAS GOING TO GET THE GERMAN TO SORT HIM/HER OUT BUT THAT WOULD BE FRATINIZING WITH THE ENEMY AND I MIGHT HAVE GOT SHOT. ALSO THANKS TO GRAHAM GJH & PAUL HAGANAP FOR SORTING THE LEAKY PIPE OUT WELL DONE CHAPS THERE'S A PINT ON THE BAR IF YOU GET BACK FROM YOUR NEXT MISSION. WELL DONE EVERYONE SEE YOU SOON .

Last edited:

littlehouse

Free Member
Jan 25, 2011
Decize France
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Driver 52
Exp
eden camp

another huge thankyou to Sheila and Mick for a wonderful weekend Weather was great. The fancy dress on saturday evening was simply the best. ::bigsmile:The company was brilliant. a great time was had by all.See you all at Whitby.:thumb::thumb:

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
Our thanks to you too, it was great, we had a great time

Now all together now.....We'll meet again, sometime soon..........

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Just got home,

Some meets you remember,

Some meets you struggle to remember,

and some meets,,
you Simply never forget...

This was great and one we shall not forget,

Great company
Great People
Great Alcohol
And a Great venue :thumb:

Well done Mick & Sheila you done a grand job. :thumb::thumb:

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
What more can be said Sheila & Mick. You did us all proud, another cracking venue, plenty to drink, good grub despite the wartime rationing, and weather to die for. :Cool:

Mucky fat rools OK, but wor Billy divvent like it pet:ROFLMAO:

Paul (ine) was manhandled by the troops on the pretext of having their photos took:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Obergruppenfuhrer Dave really looked the part,:thumb: as did all those who dressed up and sang 'There'll be bluebirds over the white cliffs of Old Malton' or was it Norton???

Thanks once again - BRILLLLLLLL:thumb:

Ken & Lynda

lallymc

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2010
Co Durham
Funster No
Exp
1 year
What a fantastic weekend , thanks Sheila and Mick for all the effort you put in and for helping me with the fund raising for Ben

Must say, something i really wasn't impressed with ......My husband looks better in a dress that i do lol

Thankyou also to everyone who helped with the fundraising this weekend, Ben made a grand total of £44.44..was overwhelmed with the generosity of everyone... thankyou also to Andy and Jackie and liz and Clive for their donation of bags...it has been a massive help

Look forward to seeing you at Whitby.. dont forget I will be selling cakes he he, u lot will ban me from any further meets .

Leanne and Paul (a) xx:Smile::Smile:

Hycon

Free Member
Oct 6, 2008
N.E Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
just starting
Well done Sheila & Mick many thanks for a great Rally.Must get a Natzi uniform
Sid & Denny

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
What a fantastic weekend , thanks Sheila and Mick for all the effort you put in and for helping me with the fund raising for Ben

Must say, something i really wasn't impressed with ......My husband looks better in a dress that i do lol

Thankyou also to everyone who helped with the fundraising this weekend, Ben made a grand total of £44.44..was overwhelmed with the generosity of everyone... thankyou also to Andy and Jackie and liz and Clive for their donation of bags...it has been a massive help

Look forward to seeing you at Whitby.. dont forget I will be selling cakes he he, u lot will ban me from any further meets .

Leanne and Paul (a) xx:Smile::Smile:
Ok...own up, who was it only put in 4p.

the 'fine' was a straight 10p....the numbers don't add up ..:ROFLMAO:

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
What a great weekend, thanks to Sheila & Mick
Good to see old friends and new, and all the better that the sun came out, summer is on it's way at last.
C u all at Whitby:thumb:

Photo's in Rally Album-Eden Camp

Last edited:
May 6, 2010
Doncaster
Funster No
MH
Exp
April 2010
"Never have so many (Funsters) owed so much too so few (Mick & Sheila)"
:thumb::thumb:
Thank you so much for all your efforts, A job well done
Great location, Good company and fantastic weather
See you soon :Smile:

edgy

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 25, 2011
bolton lancs
Funster No
MH
lo line
Exp
"I,m a newbie
eden cemp

:Smile:Thank you to shelia and mick had a great weekend look forward to meeting all you nice guys shortley lol

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
Thanks a lot

to all you funsters who made an unexpectedly solo traveller very welcome. A highly entertaining weekend, excellently interesting venue, charming hosts, (great food Sheila, and I did fancy Mick in his RAF uniform). Just about recovered from the shock of the German officer and his floozie... well done all the other dressers-up. Hope there will be some good pics on this site, mine didn't turn out well!

Well done all!

Catherine

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Eden Camp pics

Just to show what a great time we had have a look at the photos in the Eden Camp rally pics folder. Enjoy!! (hope I haven't offended anyone)

More to follow

Lynda x :ROFLMAO:

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
Just to show what a great time we had have a look at the photos in the Eden Camp rally pics folder. Enjoy!! (hope I haven't offended anyone)

More to follow

Lynda x :ROFLMAO:

I am glad the group shot turned out ok, I hadn't a clue what I was doing with other people's cameras :roflmto::roflmto:

runrig

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
Hi all,

Just wish to say many thanks to all funster who came and supported Mick and myself, it was a pleasure to do this meet and meet old friends and new ones. The photos are fantastic and when I work out how to download from camera to pc I will then post our pics.

Many thanks to you all for tipping up the fines when you were caught by the Inspector of Identity Cards ( Ben), and as Leanne has posted raised £44 toward his school australia trip.

Once again thanks to you all xx

Mick & Sheila (Xs from me not Mick :ROFLMAO:)

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
Good photos Paul

Thank's Andrea, I find if you host them elsewhere you can get better quality, When you reduce them for loading here and on Facebook it takes something away.

On the last group photo I have had a o at naming people, but Mick (Mr Runrig) knows, im cack at names so apoplgies if I got any wrong.....:RollEyes:

Gran & Rog

Free Member
Apr 17, 2011
Lofthouse, Wakefield
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Eight years
We would just like to say a big THANK YOU to Sheila & Mick for a superb weekend at Eden Camp, Roger, Lauren Daniel & myself thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

It was lovely meeting them and other Funsters, unfortunately with having the kids with us it does restict things a little lol.

We had a very quiet night last night everyone had left before we got back from the "seaside". Hope you all had a safe journey home looking forward to meeting you again.:thumb:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
We would just like to say a big THANK YOU to Sheila & Mick for a superb weekend at Eden Camp, Roger, Lauren Daniel & myself thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

It was lovely meeting them and other Funsters, unfortunately with having the kids with us it does restict things a little lol.

We had a very quiet night last night everyone had left before we got back from the "seaside". Hope you all had a safe journey home looking forward to meeting you again.:thumb:

I am so pleased that you posted Gran....

Nikki and I waited till about 4 o clock for you to come back. We were the last ones to leave and didn't want to leave with your solar panel and bikes out. But more so we were worried that you would get back and find the gates locked and not be allowed in to get your unit :Eeek:
So glad you got back on time and the kiddies had a great time at the sea side :thumb: Good to catch up with Roget again and see the unit is improving :thumb::thumb:

see you again soon

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back