Off to Cashel (1 Viewer)

Oct 2, 2011
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
Off tomorrow to a site on the shores of Loch Lomond. Then wherever the sun is for a few days. Have a first aid competition to compete in en route so it will be a busy day but worth it I'm sure.:Smile:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi Gordon

Nice area as a kid i lived at Inverbeg for a wee while just right accross the Loch from you. Also try the other forest holiday site at Aberfoyle nice wee site basic but lovely right on the river lovely forest walks and nice walk in to Aberfoyle.

Have a great weekend

Dec 28, 2011
Stokesley, North Yorks
Funster No
MH
JoaCamp75Q by Pilote
Exp
Still learning since 2010
Off tomorrow to a site on the shores of Loch Lomond. Then wherever the sun is for a few days. Have a first aid competition to compete in en route so it will be a busy day but worth it I'm sure.:Smile:

That wouldn't be the C&CC site at Luss by any chance?

Stayed there at the end of last year and discovered it was prone to flooding. C&CC were sorting the drainage over winter so it should be ok now.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
gordoncbrown
Oct 2, 2011
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
Mmmm. it might be the same one. I'll find out when I get there. Best not park too close to the Loch. I'll put a stone or stick at the water mark when we get there and keep an eye on it. Hopefully it won't be raining though.

Dec 28, 2011
Stokesley, North Yorks
Funster No
MH
JoaCamp75Q by Pilote
Exp
Still learning since 2010
If it is the same one, don't use the pitches (x3) just after reception.
They were at least 12 to 18 inches under water. Kept waiting for the EHU to go bang on the poor devils who were in the middle of it.
We made a hasty retreat the following morning.
Having said that, we would go back again as the scenery is stunning and the site is v good (apart from the free wheel wash).

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Its not the same one its on the other side of the Loch from luss near Rowardennan

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back