Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Been raining here since 2 am, blowing a bit too. Looks like it will rain all day. The first rain we've seen since 1 Feb. Its easy to live with when the forecast for the next 7 days is hot wall to wall sunshine. :Smile:

I love the sound of rain on a motorhome roof, but I can't say Ive missed it:Smile: We'll be back in Wales soon enough, plenty there.

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
Bring some back Jim, us darn sarf have got a drought , wiv hose pipe bans don't you know

Feb 16, 2010
Newport, Gwent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2002(previously 25 years caravaning
Must have known we were leaving Marjal this morning, never mind I'd rather leave in the rain that the sunshine that we've had in Spain for the last 3 months (this rain is a one off!) - Perri & Tony x x x Thanks for a fab rally, please please do something again next year for us x::bigsmile:

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
And I was just talking about emigrating to Portugal for the better weather :ROFLMAO:

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
Been raining here since 2 am, blowing a bit too. Looks like it will rain all day. The first rain we've seen since 1 Feb. Its easy to live with when the forecast for the next 7 days is hot wall to wall sunshine. :Smile:

I love the sound of rain on a motorhome roof, but I can't say Ive missed it:Smile: We'll be back in Wales soon enough, plenty there.

any chance of a picci so i can remember

:Eeek::thumb::Blush::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

MikeandCarolyn

Free Member
Mar 18, 2008
Worle,North Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
Spare cassettes rule ok

Been raining here since 2 am, blowing a bit too. Looks like it will rain all day.

So glad we have a spare cassette ::bigsmile: won't have to brave the elements to empty one!!

great nights sleep last night-rain on M/H roof seems to be soporific :thumb:

Mike.

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
And I was just talking about emigrating to Portugal for the better weather :ROFLMAO:

Not raining in Portugal just :sin::sin::sin: here and clear Blue sky with a breeze. :thumb:

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
It's cracking t'flags ere this morning in Robin Hood country :thumb:

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
bet the roundabout girl is wearing white boots and a belt.
be carefull though the dog on her lap might bite. hee hee dont feed it biscuits ,

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Well I am not that far really from Morocco and they did not have rain last night but here in San Pedro it chucked it down..............

Mate still in Moroc say weather there brilliant still..................they desperately need water in Moroc...............

Oh well still nicer than UK and some of the ladies roller skating past my van on the promenade sure are pretty.........:Blush::winky:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Well I am not that far really from Morocco and they did not have rain last night but here in San Pedro it chucked it down..............

Mate still in Moroc say weather there brilliant still..................they desperately need water in Moroc...............

Oh well still nicer than UK and some of the ladies roller skating past my van on the promenade sure are pretty.........:Blush::winky:

Behave yourself John... :Doh:

What happened to the drink you were going to buy me at Zahora or Marjal... :RollEyes::cry::winky::ROFLMAO:

Glad you had a good time.. :thumb:

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
You should have stayed at the chicken run Jim, still sunny here and still no rain:winky::thumb:::bigsmile: Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

alfandM

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
sweden
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
rain

No Rain Here just Snow, enjoy rest of ya Travels and whatch out for the :blonde2: on the roundabouts, they are only after ya :censored:2 ?, Happy camping all Stay cool:Cool: Cheers AlfandM :beer: .

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back