LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
As you may know Van Bitz have been giving Funsters a whopping 15% discount if they use the discount code in the members section.

Due to several manufacturers offering deals and discounts and a pending "offer" the we are trying to put together we are going to withdraw the discount. We did think about trying to run offers side by side but we have had problems were people have negotiated a "package deal" and then asked for their Funsters discount when they pay:whatthe:

So to be fair we will keep the deal open until close of business Friday night (23rd March) but whatever you buy must be installed by May 1st

This means that the discount won't interfere with offers available at the Peterborough show:thumb:

Eddie

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Thanks Eddie, I know quite a few Funsters have enjoyed your generous Funster exclusive discount.:thumb: I hope it was worthwhile and look forward to seeing what discounts you might offer us funsters in the future :thumb: Thanks again. :thumb:

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
As you may know Van Bitz have been giving Funsters a whopping 15% discount if they use the discount code in the members section.

Due to several manufacturers offering deals and discounts and a pending "offer" the we are trying to put together we are going to withdraw the discount. We did think about trying to run offers side by side but we have had problems were people have negotiated a "package deal" and then asked for their Funsters discount when they pay:whatthe:

So to be fair we will keep the deal open until close of business Friday night (23rd March) but whatever you buy must be installed by May 1st

This means that the discount won't interfere with offers available at the Peterborough show:thumb:

Eddie
Have you ever thought of a position in Apple marketing.:winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 12, 2011
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
Since 2011 therefore I'm not a newbie anymore
We took up Eddie's offer of the discount to get a Strikeback Alarm and Battery Master fitted two weeks ago.

Great Service, Great Campsite, Great product!!!!

Thanks EddiVantiz and the team!!!!!!

will look out for the next offer as have still to persuade the OH that we need a solar panel!!!

Thanks again Eddie

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
We took advantage of the offer too.

Nice people:thumb:

Carreraboy

Free Member
Nov 6, 2011
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Another very satisfied customer here, who took advantage of the discount.

Highly recommended and will definitely use your services again.

Thanks

:thumb:

Jan 13, 2008
Cardiff
Funster No
MH
Concorde Charisma
Exp
Since 2008
Just spent a lovely weekend at Cornish Farm.
What a well presented and well looked after site. The wardens were very friendly. Loved the heated floors in the loo/shower block (nice hot shower) and enjoyed the radio 2 music that was piped through.
The only draw back... Didn't meet Eddie and the team as they were at the Exeter show - just have to pay it another visit :winky:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
yes he has a nice site

Yes he has a nice site.. also does a good job in that fantastic workshop he has... but best of all is the coffee from his machine in reception.

Bob:thumb:

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
I've already arranged for a strikeback and a cruise control fitted on 29th into the old bus - looking forward to all this great service everyone talks about........ only kidding. Dealings with Vanbitz thus far have been really first class and give me a lot of confidence.

I think that it is a bit mean of people to expect a discount on top of a discount, though. It should be "either" "or", not both....... maybe I'm just old fashioned

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I think that it is a bit mean of people to expect a discount on top of a discount, though. It should be "either" "or", not both....... maybe I'm just old fashioned

I agree.

Eddie should have said - "15% discount to funsters*"

* Terms and conditions apply

Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer

Your home is at risk if you fail to keep up with payments of a mortgage or other charge secured on it etc..

I naturally assumed there would not be discount on top of a discount.

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
"I naturally assumed there would not be discount on top of a discount."

Exactly.

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
I would like to say to anyone thinking about Eddie's discounts ask him how much the strikeback alarm has gone up in price in the last few years and when the price increases were.I was quite surprised by the offer as the price has been similar for some years I think, and thought this offer was VERY GOOD when it was on:thumb:

.Maybe Eddie would like to comment about his price for the strikeback as I know it is not, as some believe,any more expensive than most of the decent alarms without the discount and uses superior sensors for locker doors etc and not cheap pin switches (at least the one my van had did) and microwave type interior protection that works.

Thank you Eddie for a great offer I do hope you are able to repeat it at some time in the future

* I have no connection to Vanbitz other than a previous customer

keith_c

Free Member
Jan 31, 2012
Amersham
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
I'm glad the installation has to be done by May 1 - we're booked in for just before Easter (as long as the new motorhome arrives when we've been told it will).

Keith

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Eddies not a bad lad even though he does try and palm off the cheap choccie drink on me when I see him instead of the de-luxe version:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Peter

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
you need to spend mega bucks to get that

Eddies not a bad lad even though he does try and palm off the cheap choccie drink on me when I see him instead of the de-luxe version:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Peter

Peter you need to spend mega bucks to get that:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bob:Blush:

OP
OP
eddie

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
I would like to say to anyone thinking about Eddie's discounts ask him how much the strikeback alarm has gone up in price in the last few years and when the price increases were.I was quite surprised by the offer as the price has been similar for some years I think, and thought this offer was VERY GOOD when it was on:thumb:

.Maybe Eddie would like to comment about his price for the strikeback as I know it is not, as some believe,any more expensive than most of the decent alarms without the discount and uses superior sensors for locker doors etc and not cheap pin switches (at least the one my van had did) and microwave type interior protection that works.

Thank you Eddie for a great offer I do hope you are able to repeat it at some time in the future

* I have no connection to Vanbitz other than a previous customer

We have been able to keep the price of Strikeback as stable as we have over the last few years by sensible buying.

As we have a number of the components manufactured for us we simply increase the number and the amount we buy.

Tracking systems as an example, we offer Traffic Masters "Trackstar" at £199 including 1st years subscription/monitoring when installed alongside our top of the range motorhome alarm system "Growler" £299 alongside "Strikeback" and £399 if installed (and of course only £249.00 if your a Funster and book it through Motorhome FUN:thumb:)

The correct price is circa £399 PLUS subscription:Eeek: which is currently £145.00

We can offer such good prices because we will buy the units 100 at a time and can negotiate good deals which we can pass on.

As for the great service, we shoot any staff that aren't 100% customer focused and pickle their bodies in Somerset Cider:whatthe:

Eddie (just joking :whistle: or am I?)

OP
OP
eddie

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
I agree.

Eddie should have said - "15% discount to funsters*"

* Terms and conditions apply

Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer

Your home is at risk if you fail to keep up with payments of a mortgage or other charge secured on it etc..

I naturally assumed there would not be discount on top of a discount.

We did say that it couldn't be offered in conjunction with any other offer, but some took that as to mean, negotiate a deal and then hit us with the 15% discount:Eeek:

It was all fine and sortable (if there is such a word:roflmto:) but we have a new scheme that hopefully we will have up and running for the Peterborough show and will be exclusive to Van Bitz and also we are signed up to some manufactures deals and it all gets a bit complicated.

And to cap it all Summers on its way!

Eddie

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back