Camperfest – gourmet camping in the heart of historical chester (1 Viewer)

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Thought we may look at going to this as they are opening up the race course to campers attending the event.

But the I read this:
For further information and bookings visit www.chesterfoodanddrink.co.uk Ticket prices are, Adults £7, Concessions £5 and under 12s FREE. CamperFest tickets are £35 Adults and £10 for children (tickets include three day passes to the food and drink festival). :Eeek:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
i was worried about the price Keith, But ive been assured by many that its well worth it. Also though, its only 20 miles from us so teh saving on fuel to travel to Peterborough or somewhere to a show ground appeared worth paying.

Hope you change your mind :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
keith

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Wasn't planning to go Paul, we will still be enjoying the sun at The Chicken Run in Portugal at Easter, it just struck me as a bit expensive with us paying €7.50 (£6) a night here, including electric AND :sin::sin::sin:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
The tickets are priced to cover the free entry into the food festival every day. With regular punters paying £12 a day entry !! But even if you discount the festival its still cheap if you consider you get 5 nights camping in the centre of the town over easter just while all other camsites are bumping their prices :thumb:

We still have room if you want to spend easter with us ..Broken Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 4, 2010
Mid. Glamorgan, S. Wales
Funster No
MH
Motorhutch / Toy Camper
Exp
Since 2010
But even if you discount the festival its still cheap if you consider you get 5 nights camping in the centre of the town over easter just while all other camsites are bumping their prices :thumb:

Is it definite that people can stay over on the Monday night Jim? I think last year officially everyone had to be out by Monday evening but Carol managed to get an extra night and you had to be away early on Tuesday. Same again this year?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back