Ferries booked and the count down begins (1 Viewer)

redchad

Free Member
Mar 5, 2011
Manchester
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Been at it 18 month
£55 Dover to Dunkirk didnt think it was a bad deal for a 2pm sailing, first stop will be in Dunkirk 2 nights then up to Amsterdam ive pre booked my first 3 sites till we organised and get settled into it.

been a long time planning this so fingers crossed

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
Always good when it gets nearer

£55 Dover to Dunkirk didnt think it was a bad deal for a 2pm sailing, first stop will be in Dunkirk 2 nights then up to Amsterdam ive pre booked my first 3 sites till we organised and get settled into it.

been a long time planning this so fingers crossed

We booked the RV and car trailer on the train back in November for June (as we often do) .. getting nearer now, so staring to look forward to getting away.

Just bringing the RV to life at the moment.. doing all the last few winter jobs.. fill the water next weekend before the hose pipe ban the following week. Got a tester run to do to VanBitz to get the alarm checked out.. then it is off to Peterborough show and to Star Spangle Spanner for the service and MOT.. then Newbury and off to France for June.

Bob

OP
OP
redchad

redchad

Free Member
Mar 5, 2011
Manchester
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Been at it 18 month
Yes i will be taking mine out of mothballs next week and get it up and running. we leave early easter weekend and hope to be in Portugal by mid June

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back