The past 2 days I have mostly been; (1 Viewer)

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Yesterday had a walk down into Catral and tried the Longs bar "early bird" evening meal... Great value for €6 for a 3 course, served 6pm to 7.30pm..:thumb:

Today did the car hire from reception. Ford Fiesta €25 for a days hire, came with full tank and you return it the same. Had a ride out to Guadamar, La Marina and Santa Pola during the day.. Evening out to the "Wok Buffet" as recommended by Funsters.. €8.95 all you can eat.. Very enjoyable and worth a visit ::bigsmile:

Tomorrow.. Doin Bu##er all and looking forward to the Curry afternoon and the odd Cider....:Smile:

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Yesterday had a walk down into Catral and tried the Longs bar "early bird" evening meal... Great value for €6 for a 3 course, served 6pm to 7.30pm..:thumb:

Today did the car hire from reception. Ford Fiesta €25 for a days hire, came with full tank and you return it the same. Had a ride out to Guadamar, La Marina and Santa Pola during the day.. Evening out to the "Wok Buffet" as recommended by Funsters.. €8.95 all you can eat.. Very enjoyable and worth a visit ::bigsmile:

Tomorrow.. Doin Bu##er all and looking forward to the Curry afternoon and the odd Cider....:Smile:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
A BIG BIG THANKYOU STEVE for today, we really have had a great day and I got a paddle in the sea too.:thumb:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
€25 for a car for the day... €30 for an electric Solex for 4 hours...

How does that one work?

JJ :Cool:

I know, I know... it works on electricity... :winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back