Just found you, motorhoming since 2005 !! (1 Viewer)

freemover

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Van conversion 2000
Exp
Hello,
Your wild camping has already been so useful and I have only started on this site yesterday. :Smile:

I just love beautiful scenery and peace, my partner is a motor bike racing enthusiast :ROFLMAO: and loves noise and petrol, but so far we have struck the happy medium.

We have parked at some race meetings and beautiful swathes of green and lakes are to be seen at some, at others I have not been so lucky. We have learnt over the years how to match our differing interests.

We had an amazing time at Skye, with the weather beautiful and I flatly refused to leave, until the last minute, this meant the poor driver had to do bottom of Loch Lomond to the East Midlands in one drag. we tried a lorry park at one point we knew of, but refrigerated lorries had taken it over that night, so 3 coffees later we wended our weary way. :Eeek:

I am looking forward to a new experience of Thundersprint at Cheshire in a couple of months, and will report back to all of you that are interested.

Glad you are here... :Cool:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Welcome glad you have found Fun informative,to get the best Link Removed its worth a tenner and you can get it back many times over.

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
Hi and Welcome from France :france: Best £10 I ever spent, all the friendly help has been invaluable. And what I like about this site is there is banter but no sniping, which can be rife on some.

The wizened of OZ

Free Member
Jan 20, 2012
Brisbane Australia
Funster No
MH
C Class Bailey 745 SE
Exp
Newbie to U.K. Extensive in Oz.
I agree with you, no sniping and an invaluable aid to someone like myself who is planning a trip ( 6 weeks to go ) from Australia to Europe. Starting to get exited. Retired 2 days ago and bored already.

Tom

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
I agree with you, no sniping and an invaluable aid to someone like myself who is planning a trip ( 6 weeks to go ) from Australia to Europe. Starting to get exited. Retired 2 days ago and bored already.

Tom

Welcome to Fun Freemover and Wizened of Oz, great site with all sorts of information, never be afraid to ask a question, someone will usually be able to help. :welcomefunster:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back