LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Ok, in an attempt to lighten the mood as I bask in tempretures in the late 50s here in Cheshire's micro climate. Having unpacked all the ski gear, emptied the van of all its winter stuff and placed in it sun loungers and outdoor cooking kit, I couldn't help but think whoop woo its motorhome time again.....

so,

What meet(s) you looking forward to and why?

personally,

Looking forward to Eden camp as so many people I havn't seen for such a long time and need to catch up with, all in the space of 48 hours :Eeek: Also love the theme of it.

Chester looks good, :thumb: great reports from last year and local to me meaning I can afford to go.

Also going to head to a few swift rallies this year as well as trying out a couple Caravan Club ones. Sadly or happily which ever way you look at it, it will probably be are last year of having a child with us for the weekends so we will make the most of it. :thumb:

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Chester is the only meet we've got planned this year, going to the Twinwood Festival as well. Not going back to Val Thoren in March now sadly as we sold the house 2 days after getting back and have to be out in 6 weeks so we'll be living in the van for a while.::bigsmile:

Planning going well for the arctic circle trip 2013 except we'd like to see the polar bears while we're there but the prices are horrendous apparently has to be done from a cruise ship:cry:

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Bring it on !!

:Cool::Cool:Already at the Marjal meet, and looking forward to the Shrewsbury MH Show meet !!!!:Cool::Cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
With the funsters:-
Eden Camp (dressing up)
Whitby Spring gothic/steam punk meet (dressing up)
Misterton
Whitby Autumn (?) goth / steampunk (dressing up)
looks like a theme going on here .....

No motorhome shows as we dont do those, but plenty weekends away . By ourselfs as a family and with MCC and various DA's.
Were flying to Corfu in June for our main holidays.:Cool:
A 2 week trip with the motorhome the end of August we dont know whether to do North or South (GB) yet , still undecided.

BTW Paul , i wish i knew how you've managed to lose the kids for weekends.
Ours still want to come :Doh::cry::winky:.
Jacob (17 1/2 and at college) gets really peeved that he cant get off with us on a weekend , till he sees his pay packet at the end of each month . I think he thinks he's missing out , and the twins are getting something he's not :RollEyes:

blamehofman

Free Member
Oct 31, 2010
Northumberland
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
2 years
Looking forward to the Eden Camp and Whitby Gothic Spring meets and hopefully a few more through the year .

Also a few trips to Scotland to add to the Munro tally and also to Anns home county Cumbria (a good excuse to wander the fells) and anywhere else the fancy takes us ::bigsmile:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Chester is the only meet we've got planned this year, going to the Twinwood Festival as well. Not going back to Val Thoren in March now sadly as we sold the house 2 days after getting back and have to be out in 6 weeks so we'll be living in the van for a while.::bigsmile:

Planning going well for the arctic circle trip 2013 except we'd like to see the polar bears while we're there but the prices are horrendous apparently has to be done from a cruise ship:cry:

Well done on selling the house Rory, that was quick, best get building :ROFLMAO:

thehutchies

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
The Wheelèd Shed
Funster No
MH
Exp
Well, we are a few weeks into a very exclusive mini-meet on the sun-drenched Cheshire Plain.

So exclusive, in fact, that nobody dares break into our Itinerant gloriousness...

Link Removed

:Smile:

highwayman

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Herne Bay
Funster No
MH
Low profile Rapido
Exp
Since 2005 ish
Looking forward to Carmarthen, chill-out time
Also looking forward to Newbury as we've never been and it's the nearest outdoor show to home.

Cheers nige

Rayb182

Funster
Deceased RIP
Nov 13, 2009
Great Bentley
Funster No
MH
Sundance 590 PR
Exp
Since 1999
Looking forward to Marjal next week then meander through Spain into Portugal following the coast all the way home then be back in time to Tattingstone meet, then thinging about Rutland Water.

Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
Chester, your Bring & Buy Anniversary do and in the process of booking Peterborough - there are a few things we want to look at and buy and this is the only show we can get to and even then we will arrive on Thursday night and leave Sat morning to head home for our Rugby Club end of season Dinner Dance , something we just don't like to miss!
Hopefully heading off to Croatia end July for around 3 months.
:thumb::thumb:

Gaz

Free Member
Nov 25, 2007
cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since june 2005
newark , chester , peterborough , tattingstone , bring and buy , rutland and malvern also two weeks in august visiting our daughter in cornwall
that at least 1 meet a month from march till august

Aug 25, 2009
Newhey
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Also going to head to a few swift rallies this year as well as trying out a couple Caravan Club ones. Sadly or happily which ever way you look at it, it will probably be are last year of having a child with us for the weekends so we will make the most of it. :thumb:

Snap, we are going to try a few Swift Owners rallyies this year too:Cool:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
If I can sell my caravan for a decent price hope to be touring a lot this year.

Fingers crossed

My A Class 6 mtr van has opened up a whole new world for me.......

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
If I can sell my caravan for a decent price hope to be touring a lot this year.

Fingers crossed

My A Class 6 mtr van has opened up a whole new world for me.......
Which world is that John ? Uranus ? :roflmto:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back