Wanted... Dealer or Private.. (1 Viewer)

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One for the dealers on here, or Private...

When we return to the UK, we are thinking of reverting back to an "A" class...

What have you got that you would or could sell me ?

My criteria is it has to "Tow" a 4 wheeled trailer and car/trike to the weight of approx one & three quarter ton... I can only drive an all up weight of 8.25 ton.. so the rv can only be approx 6.4 ton.

With as many add on`s as possible = ie Oyster, LPG etc (If Petrol) wont get a diesal for my sort of weight and size needed.

As new as you have.. Nothing older than 4 years..

And to old to take a test..

And the layout must have one "Belted Bucket Seat"...

The rest of the layout not unduly worried but must have a double bed in b.room and a settee that makes to a comfortable single...

And a slide or two..

Easily pleased is me...

What have you got.??? :thumb:

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
I will give brownhills a ring for you as am one of there best customers am sure they will have one that needs a few bob spending on it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Your so good to me.... :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Attachments

• u5kd9zr924jvt7b6nkbe.jpg
    u5kd9zr924jvt7b6nkbe.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 31

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Your so good to me.... :ROFLMAO:

Hi Mo. You've posted that pic a few times and the thing that always intrigues me is that she's giving the finger with her left hand. I've never seen that before. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Jim
:roflmto::roflmto:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
R U and Rick having a contest to see who can change the most? mind you Larry a boy to with the toys when he's in the UK..........

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Hi Mo. You've posted that pic a few times and the thing that always intrigues me is that she's giving the finger with her left hand. I've never seen that before. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Jim

She`s ampli ambin ambido amblidix rix ambi.....................

Oh ***kit she`s left handed... :Tongue1::winky::ROFLMAO:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
It's only Tuesday Mo, I thought you said Friday night was your special dressing up night?

Link Removed

Looks like she is ambidextrous...........

Last edited:

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
It's only Tuesday Mo, I thought you said Friday night was your special dressing up night?

Link Removed

That Transformation clinic has gone down hill, I would sue if I were you Mo...with your complexion I would have thought that McAlpines or Tarmac would have done a better job..

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
That Transformation clinic has gone down hill, I would sue if I were you Mo...with your complexion I would have thought that [HI]McAlpines or Tarmac[/HI] would have done a better job..

I'd be offended if I were the CEO of GYPROC and didn't get a mention.....:roflmto:

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Jim

Noted wedding ring on wrong hand lol. Mirrored in photoshop...

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
when you find one let me know

Mo we are looking for the same item... but we are going to see this season out with the Winnebago B class we have.. But we are also looking for the same spec as you... have been in fact for about a year now, and so far nothing comes up except late Safari Treks .. and they are expensive.(silly money)..... but just about inside the limits weight wise... dow side no slide.

It is a lot harder to find the lower weight with all the bits and bobs.. we want to keep to under 28'.... ideal 26'

But there is not a lot that comes in to the ideal range that is modern.. odd older ones about...

Bob

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Mo we are looking for the same item... but we are going to see this season out with the Winnebago B class we have.. But we are also looking for the same spec as you... have been in fact for about a year now, and so far nothing comes up except late Safari Treks .. and they are expensive.(silly money)..... but just about inside the limits weight wise... dow side no slide.

It is a lot harder to find the lower weight with all the bits and bobs.. we want to keep to under 28'.... ideal 26'

But there is not a lot that comes in to the ideal range that is modern.. odd older ones about...

Bob

Not such a silly thread..

If you dont ask you dont get... ::bigsmile:

I have been offered one which nearly hit`s my criteria.. have to give it some thought and have a look when we get back.. :winky: :winky: :Smile:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
never said it was silly Mo

Not such a silly thread..

If you dont ask you dont get... ::bigsmile:

I have been offered one which nearly hit`s my criteria.. have to give it some thought and have a look when we get back.. :winky: :winky: :Smile:

I did not say it was a silly thread Mo.. just that the smaller RV's was silly money...:Sad: All depends on what you want to spend.

Bob

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back