Mac

Free Member
Feb 26, 2012
Kent
Funster No
MH
4x4 Van Conversion
Exp
I don't own a motorhome but I have a 4x4 which is kitted out for camping. I was trying to research ADAC european recovery and info on Morocco on this forum but it will only let me research a few pages before locking me out (must register) so here I am....hello everyone.

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
welcome to the forum

Welcome to the forum.. we are also in Kent (Tunbridge Wells) and we also have ADAC.. covers all europe and the states that border the med.

Bob

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
Best £10 you will ever spend

I don't own a motorhome but I have a 4x4 which is kitted out for camping. I was trying to research ADAC european recovery and info on Morocco on this forum but it will only let me research a few pages before locking me out (must register) so here I am....hello everyone.

It will be the best £10 you will ever spend becoming a member... A few of the dealers give members discounts and I have had my membership fee back many a time from buying from them.

But you could not meet a nicer group.. lots of banter and sometimes we meet up at the shows in the summer were there is a MHF section (book it when you book with people like Warners) plus meets in Spain and other places.

Get the payment made and join in.

Bob

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Hi and welcome to MH Fun

:welcomefunster:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
:welcomefunster:Hello and Welcome to Fun

patyogi

Free Member
Feb 8, 2012
Deal, Kent
Funster No
MH
self convert, left hooker
Exp
too long
Brass monkeys

Hi just returned from sunny Espana across bleddy freezin France, weathers better here for sure. Watch out travellers cos the diesel is up to 1.53€ in some places. Use the supemarket stations can get it for 1.35€.
Welcome to the forum Buddy, good info. here and we are residing in Deal Kent just a hop from the tunnel.:RollEyes:

froghopper

Free Member
Nov 29, 2009
winchester
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
before they were invented
Welcome to the forum.. we are also in Kent (Tunbridge Wells) and we also have ADAC.. covers all europe and the states that border the med.

Bob
hi, this will sound mad, we have cover with adac, we wanted it for our trips abroad, as its in german we cant read it, are we covered in the u k, thats where we live, help,,, cheers, froghopper:Doh:

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Hello from us too::bigsmile:

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Hi Mac and welcome, my only advice is, don't be talked into purchasing an RV they cause traffic jams.:Smile:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
You are covered in the uk

hi, this will sound mad, we have cover with adac, we wanted it for our trips abroad, as its in german we cant read it, are we covered in the u k, thats where we live, help,,, cheers, froghopper:Doh:

You are covered in the uk ... P.m. And I will send you the uk phone number you call... It is a uk 0800 number... If you use the site search you can find the details... I have the English translation.

Bob

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
:welcomefunster:

Hi and welcome from us too. We are in Rochester!

Dane & Hazel

Bryan

Free Member
Jul 19, 2007
Funster No
Hello and welcome to the fastest growing motorhome community on the internet :thumb:

OP
OP
M

Mac

Free Member
Feb 26, 2012
Kent
Funster No
MH
4x4 Van Conversion
Exp
wowww....Very many thanks for such a warm and on occasions amusing welcome.::bigsmile:

Been surfing the forum and already found lots of good information.

I have found a word doc for the services that the ADACPlus service provides and at the moment I am picking the bones out of it. I have also sent them an email asking them to clarify some points...

Is there an age restriction on the vehicle covered?
Would a twelve seater Land Rover CSW which has had it's rear seats removed (now three seater) be covered ? (apparently they only cover vehicles up to 9 seats).
Are you covered in Morocco (The site suggests that you might be)?

I shall let you all know the reply.

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
yes you would be covered

Yes ADAC covers Morocco.. it will cover your land rover 109" (I presume) safari... there is not an age limit either.

Bob

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back