Free Member
Mar 18, 2008
Worle,North Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
For 2yrs we've had a Fiamma 4 bike cover for our two adult mountain bikes-it did the job,but was always a very tight fit and quite fiddly attaching the bungee hooks behind the bikes.
At end of last yr it was showing signs of wear-a couple of holes that needed gaffer tape over them,and we felt it was time for a new one.
We bought the Taylormade one with the double slit and flap at the back.We also changed our bikes to Giant electric bikes,which are slightly larger than our mountain bikes.
This morning I put the bikes on the rack and fitted the new cover :thumb: It was much easier than the Fiamma and bikes are totally covered,even at the back between bikes and van.

Mike.

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
For 2yrs we've had a Fiamma 4 bike cover for our two adult mountain bikes-it did the job,but was always a very tight fit and quite fiddly attaching the bungee hooks behind the bikes.
At end of last yr it was showing signs of wear-a couple of holes that needed gaffer tape over them,and we felt it was time for a new one.
We bought the Taylormade one with the double slit and flap at the back.We also changed our bikes to Giant electric bikes,which are slightly larger than our mountain bikes.
This morning I put the bikes on the rack and fitted the new cover :thumb: It was much easier than the Fiamma and bikes are totally covered,even at the back between bikes and van.

Mike.

Can I have your old one ?
The cover I mean !:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Edit 'Twas but a jest !!! XXX

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
In defence, you do need to turn the bike handles 90 degrees if they are mountain bikes, makes it easier to fit cover.

Pain but.

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
We had the same with fiamna cover. Gaffer tape all over in the end.
Taylormade cover not cheap but much better than fiamna. And easier to put on. We fold handles down and have a pedal we can turn being foldable bikes.Makes a nice little package on the back of the MH.With bungies to stop flapping in the wind

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

SuperMike

Free Member
Apr 28, 2010
St Albans
Funster No
MH
Winnebago Sightseer
Exp
11yrs, but many years a tugger.

Mike.

Pictures please, if possible. ::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back