Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Just spotted this new Elddis - looks like it was photographed in front of Sweetheart Abbey in Dumfries and Galloway

Link Removed

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi Bill

I think its a special edition DCC are doing im sure it was in the Caravan club mag mentioning that they had brought it out.

OP
OP
MHVirgins

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Hi Bill

I think its a special edition DCC are doing im sure it was in the Caravan club mag mentioning that they had brought it out.

Hi Gerry,
Yes, it was a special edition done as far as we know exclusively for DCC. Haven't even opened the magazine this month as yet:Doh: but there's a section on the DCC website about it........rather nice:thumb:
It's still under production, but due in late March

Bill

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
MHVirgins

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Hi Bill

Hi Gerry!

I haven't even managed to get a sneeky look inside the Aspire yet, it looks really nice:Smile:
Margaret

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi Bill and Margaret

We had a wee look in the Aspire last time we where in dcc although it was nice there was just something about it, you know when you cant put your finger on it but you know its not right.

You been out in the van yet as been very mild round this area lately.

Gerry

OP
OP
MHVirgins

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Hi Bill and Margaret

We had a wee look in the Aspire last time we where in dcc although it was nice there was just something about it, you know when you cant put your finger on it but you know its not right.

You been out in the van yet as been very mild round this area lately.

Gerry

Hi Gerry,
Hmmm, will get a look at the Aspire when we go in next time hopefully. We're intruiged by your comments though.
Still haven't been away yet, I'm busy with ceramic orders, and don't want to set off until they're finished. Mind you, this can't go on for ever:Doh:
Bill's doing a spot of "loo cleaning" at the moment! (In the mh):roflmto: Well, someone has to do it, I suppose:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Margaret

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984
Just spotted this new Elddis - looks like it was photographed in front of Sweetheart Abbey in Dumfries and Galloway

Link Removed
As i pass the Elddis factory a lot I have noticed several dealer specials. A simple application of different graphics and bingo "Specials". Many dealers are trying this tactic to sell us motorhomes. Still an Elddis under the skin. I also saw a few rebadged "Tyne Valley", no guess as to where they are going.

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
My dealer does a special 'Autoquest Prestige', mine is a special edition of the Autoquest 120, the amount of really useful extras makes it a well worth purchase, google 'Vehicles 4 leisure' in Prestatyn

OP
OP
MHVirgins

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
It was Photoshopped (badly) in front of Sweetheart Abbey

How it was done......badly or otherwise,in your opinion, is really immaterial. The whole "aim" of the message was the "van" which clearly stands out in the picture.
But if you really want to "nit-pick"......:Angry:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back