Cambuslang (1 Viewer)

Oct 2, 2011
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
Any recommendations for a site near Cambuslang towards the end of March?
We are then intending on touring for a few days but can't think what/where to do. Any suggestions welcome but knowing this site I reserve the right to ignore them. Thanks in advance for the good suggestions. :thumb:

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Any recommendations for a site near Cambuslang towards the end of March?
We are then intending on touring for a few days but can't think what/where to do. Any suggestions welcome but knowing this site I reserve the right to ignore them. Thanks in advance for the good suggestions. :thumb:

Hi!
The only one that we can think of at the moment, is Bankell Farm near Milngavie. Not sure if this is close enough though:Smile:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
I cant think of any near there as mhvirgins says Bankell farm but you could also try Strathclyde park not sure when it opens but might be then. Its not the best site but its ideal for touring that area and i have heard the cc are taking it over next year.

Dont know what your interested in but a good day out is the transport museum in Glasgow i havent ben to the new one yet but loved the old one. Also kelvingrove is a good day out and free or the peoples palace is or was the last time i went about 20 years ago:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back