OPne weekend at Johns Cross 25/26th February (1 Viewer)

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
We are having an open weekend 25/26th February where hot soup etc will be available plus a chance to win £1000 worth of Fiamma goodies for free!

Lots of good deals available in our vast accessoy shop, test drives on vans for those who have never driven one plus the chance to see the new Euro 5 vans from Autotrail, Autocruise, Hobby, Pilote and Swift.

If you are down our way or fancy a trip to Sussex, please call in and you will be made most welcome.

Peter

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
What a let down :cry:

Saw the title and was really looking forward to it.. Then I see it was just an oops in the spelling department and there are no OPne's for sale after all :Angry:

Think its pretty disgusting getting peoples hopes up like that Peter...

But if anyone has an OPne up for sale at a reasonable price, I would be interested in it :thumb:

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
This is me testing it out...

poor+man+eating+in+soup+kitchen.jpg

I see youve tidied up as well

What with designer stubble manicured and painted nails :Blush::Blush::thumb::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Is it just me finds that picture very sad that a person can sink to those depths,it makes me wonder about him and the poor people like him who find it hard to live in society sorry I must be getting old.

Well Peter you at JCMH do not seem short of ideas to get people through the doors the only thing I hate about JCMH is they are not anywhere near where I live:thumb:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
So Peter what soup is on offer?

I need to know Peter what sort of soup is on offer.. I need an enticement to drive down from Tunbridge Wells.. even if it is only 15 miles.. got to be a good quality tomato for me.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Now is there anything I need at the moment I wonder.

Bob

OP
OP
P

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
I need to know Peter what sort of soup is on offer.. I need an enticement to drive down from Tunbridge Wells.. even if it is only 15 miles.. got to be a good quality tomato for me.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Now is there anything I need at the moment I wonder.
Bob

Dunno Gill is in charge of the catering, she has refused to cook beefburgers any more after doing it for five years.

Peter

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Is it just me finds that picture very sad that a person can sink to those depths,it makes me wonder about him and the poor people like him who find it hard to live in society sorry I must be getting old.

Well Peter you at JCMH do not seem short of ideas to get people through the doors [HI]the only thing I hate about JCMH is they are not anywhere near where I live[/HI]:thumb:

I wouldn't worry about that. I'm sure we'll see a follow-up post tomorrow promising free event transport for all paid up Funsters. Peter will probably even provide free EHU for those of us who bring our vans :roflmto:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I think I will pop down Peter. I did call in one Sunday morning on my way back from Rye in November.

You didn't open until 11 am and we arrived about10 am:Doh:

If you saw a strange bloke wandering around on CCTV don't worry it was only me looking for somewhere to have a pi$$::bigsmile:

I had to hold on until I got to that big shopping centre near Tonbridge::bigsmile:

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
I wouldn't worry about that. I'm sure we'll see a follow-up post tomorrow promising free event transport for all paid up Funsters. Peter will probably even provide free EHU for those of us who bring our vans :roflmto:

.... and the one after that, making it an open whole week to accommodate those of us who work to earn our crusts at weekends. He should support those of us who still do that; we haven't finished 'ski' ing yet! and in any case he could always try to 'drip us up' - think of the commission on THAT !

So Peter, what have you got in something like Graham's latest van, only new and half the price?

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
I can just about get my car on his site

Normally I just about can get the car on to the site.. if I am lucky.. the school parking area is OK at weekends... do not think the local council will let us have a MHF meet there somehow.

But as Peter will not tell me what soup he is giving away I will save the petrol ... even Tunbridge Wells to JCMH is far these days with the cost of fuel :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bob

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Bob go and spend some money he needs to keep that ship of his afloat somehow:ROFLMAO:

Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
surely if we all go and purchase his vans that will make room for a FUNSTER meet

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Originally Posted by B-well View Post
surely if we all go and purchase his vans that will make room for a FUNSTER meet
Excellent idea, top marks to that man, oh and by the way it starts this Friday!

Peter

Think you might have more chance of sales if the vans start every day and not just this Friday :roflmto::roflmto:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back