Holiday within holiday... (1 Viewer)

Jan 19, 2012
Leicester
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012
New motorhomer, long-time cyclist...planning a trip to Germany in late August, early September. Intention is to park up in site near Koblenz, take tandem on train to Trier, then pedal slowly down the Moselle back to Koblenz, perhaps three/four nights. either camping or in b&B. Just slightly nervous about leaving the motorhome on its own! I'll tell the site owner what we're doing, but wondered if anyone had done anything similar and had experiences to share?

scorrano

Free Member
Oct 10, 2008
Funster No
vacation in salento

New motorhomer, long-time cyclist...planning a trip to Germany in late August, early September. Intention is to park up in site near Koblenz, take tandem on train to Trier, then pedal slowly down the Moselle back to Koblenz, perhaps three/four nights. either camping or in b&B. Just slightly nervous about leaving the motorhome on its own! I'll tell the site owner what we're doing, but wondered if anyone had done anything similar and had experiences to share?

If you are ever interested in doing the same thing another year,we have a villa in salento (the heel of Italy) with plenty of room for you to leave your motorhome. Also there are lots of interesting places for you to cycle and you always see other cyclists out training.I used to do this as I am an ex racing cyclist and have raced on the leicester track.If you want to see more ..this is my website...holidaysinsalento.co.uk..bye...Tom

OP
OP
E
Jan 19, 2012
Leicester
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012
Ta for that - very kind! I've done the Nove Colle a couple of times, in the North - are there any similar mass rides down where you are?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back