Ad Hoc Telford mini-meet on now (1 Viewer)

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
We came down to Telford yesterday, ready for visiting Dave Newell today, and found Smudger already in residence.

Then late this afternoon Watta turned up and pulled into the next pitch but one from us.

Nice bonus for our first trip in the van to see a couple of friendly faces we didn't expect :Smile:

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
Well obviously as we live in Telford we should jump at the chance of a meet, the truth is I'm too knackered to go out again tonight:ROFLMAO:.

D.

whatta

Free Member
Aug 21, 2010
Scotland, but on the move
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2001
Smudger's managed to avoid me so far and Graham & Jill are too busy trying out their new fixed bed.

I avoided the seedy nightclub next door that he recommended and tottered down to The Hungry Horse. I gather that the "Ladies" from the club all meet in Smudger's RV after hours. Can't see any activity yet but there's a reddish light glowing around his van....

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Smudger's managed to avoid me so far and [HI]Graham & Jill are too busy trying out their new fixed bed. [/HI]

I avoided the seedy nightclub next door that he recommended and tottered down to The Hungry Horse. I gather that the "Ladies" from the club all meet in Smudger's RV after hours. Can't see any activity yet but there's a reddish light glowing around his van....

as Tesco knows every little helps:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

whatta

Free Member
Aug 21, 2010
Scotland, but on the move
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2001
good Mornin' Stephen.

Hope all's well at the new Marjal. Went to the old one when it was newish - Ok for RVs with aircon but not enough shade for my delicate temperament... Or are you at Zahora? (I really should try to keep up with you lot down there!)

September's way off my planning capabilities. I'm still trying to sort out plans for this coming weekend.

Magbrin's a good idea, though...particularly if you're taking the delightful Mandy, or even if you're just renewing that kind invitation to sample your cooking!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back