I need to join a motor home club (1 Viewer)

littlebig

Free Member
Feb 13, 2012
Scarborough
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 1990
Hi I have had a camper van now for the last 15 years and I have just bought a newer and bigger one. When I changed my insurance they said it was a lot cheaper to be a member of a motor home club, they also told me it was free to join and after joining to send them the number of registration. If I do not supply this the insurance will be alot more expensive. Has anybody else had this happen and if so do you know of any club that I can join for free ? thanks for any help.

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
Hi I have had a camper van now for the last 15 years and I have just bought a newer and bigger one. When I changed my insurance they said it was a lot cheaper to be a member of a motor home club, they also told me it was free to join and after joining to send them the number of registration. If I do not supply this the insurance will be alot more expensive. Has anybody else had this happen and if so do you know of any club that I can join for free ? thanks for any help.
no but you can join this one for a tenner and give them your membership number and away you go cheaper insurance:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Gonewiththewind

Free Member
Sep 13, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
Exp
July 2007
Forsake all others.:thumb:
As John said, You Have Joined and have your membership number.
Now get back onto your Insurers and give them your details.

Don

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
mrs yosser ere.
well just arrived home from a gruelling night shift to find-"OOOOOOOPS HE DID IT AGAIN". the old fella has been in the naughty corner in my absense. those of you who do not know his crime please do not ask as he cannot pronunce his words very well at present due to sore swollen kissers. i am contemplating retiering from the nhs to take on a new post as yossers moderator. if anyone is planning a meet to see the wizard of oz, could you please include us as yosser appears to have been on the missing list when they were giving out the brainboxes. i must say in his defence however that he does not require a heart as i have recieved a beautiful valentines card this morning.xxxx. no doubt he will be on later as if butter wouldnt melt in his mouth.
signing off mrs yosser- newly appointed moderator of "mr yosser only hanging in there by a thin cotton thread hughes".

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)

Hello and welcome to Motorhome Fun, you will find a lot more good reasons to join this club apart from the excellent discounts available:welcomefunster:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back