My grid lines have disappeared ?? (1 Viewer)

joggerman

Free Member
Jul 21, 2009
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Just Looking
Exp
Since 2004
I have a reversing camera fitted to the number plate, feeding through to a 7" TFT monitor in the cab.
My problem is that the extremely useful grid lines, which previously appeared on the screen have disappeared !
I am not aware of changing anything, although the van has just been in for a new cambelt kit. (It was ok before it went in - not after I collected it).

The screen has several buttons, including one for menu. No matter which buttons I press, nothing comes up on the screen.

Any advice gratefully received !

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Some systems only show the grid lines when reverse gear is selected and not when camera is used just as a rear view device
Geo

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Some systems only show the grid lines when reverse gear is selected and not when camera is used just as a rear view device
Geo
could be the reverse light switch wire has been accidently pulled off during belt change if it ran anywhere near the belt cover area.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
J

joggerman

Free Member
Jul 21, 2009
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Just Looking
Exp
Since 2004
Sorry if I wasn't clear ....

The camera works fine when I put it into reverse, with the monitor showing the rear view, except the grid lines which used to be on the screen as well have gone !

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
Sorry if I wasn't clear ....

The camera works fine when I put it into reverse, with the monitor showing the rear view, except the grid lines which used to be on the screen as well have gone !

I would have thought it must be a feature/option accessed through the on screen menu.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
On my system the reversing guide line 'dots' were as far as I can remember, printed on the monitor glass.

you haven't been cleaning it and wiped them off by accident ?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back