Free Member
Nov 9, 2011
Midlands, UK (Welsh!)
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Newbie!
Has anyone else having issues getting their ACSI Club ID (not the ACSI Card).

I ordered my free one back on the 19th December and it still states "Processing" on the ACSI website? They state 21 days, but it's well passed that now.

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Rapido V68 Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
Had mine a while now, but it did take a long time. And I understand delays have increased because of the demand.

dewaltman

Free Member
May 19, 2008
south wales
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
5 years , tugging for 27 years
ordered mine day acsi book received about 9th december received about 20th december

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

MrMotorhome

Funster
Deceased RIP
May 19, 2009
Funster No
Acsi ID Card - Delay

We are in the same position and emailed them, two days later the web site changed to 'dispatched' and was sent an email confirming it was on its way (within a few weeks) :ROFLMAO: - that was three weeks ago. Emailed again this morning! :Doh:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Been wating for mine since December. :Sad::cry::Sad:

beachcaster

Free Member
Dec 18, 2010
east sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
a few years
Got mine.........put my address on twice and covered my membership number....so they cancelled it........gave me a new "get one free code"
and havent heard from them for weeks.......a bit of a shambles really !

try calling them at lunchtime and they close the place down ...you just get a recorded message............not a very customer focussed organisation !

barry

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hiya, when I signed up for the two year deal back in October I ordered my card then, because that is how they were doing it at that time, no mention of codes, you filled in your details online. Then I waited, and emailed and filled in forms, was told it was coming, told I would have to wait for the book and use the code blah blah. I ended up buying a Camping Card International from the C&CC as I could not rely on ACSI and we were going away. When we got to Vinaros at the start of January it was there. Had been for a few weeks. The ACSI camping card books were not there. More emails, more contact forms filled with no response. When we got to Javea a couple of weeks later I spotted the ACSI Facebook page and ended up leaving two posts on there. They responded and said someone would be in touch, rang me and took the address and I got the books a fortnight later. Hooray! Personally, though I log in to my ACSI account and can see the order there it is unclear as to if the original order was ever sent. I reckon it was not. Jane :Smile:

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Ours hasn't arrived yet and it must be 5 weeks at least since we sent of details:Sad:

OP
OP
Craig Rogers

Craig Rogers

Free Member
Nov 9, 2011
Midlands, UK (Welsh!)
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Newbie!
Oh well, I'll just wait, I've got my books and ACSI card and not really that bothered about the ID Card thingy, I only ordered it as it was a freebie.

Just wondered if anyone else was having delays and clearly you are. If it hasn't arrived by December the 30th, I'll chase it up! :ROFLMAO:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
I logged into the ACSI web site last night and re-ordered an ID Card. Within minutes I received an e-mail with confirmation of the order and a reference number. I did not get an e-mail when I originally placed an order. I guess that they had problems with their web site and my original order failed. If you have not received a card as yet it may be worth re-ordering.

Brisey

harryoxford2

Free Member
Sep 14, 2010
Bishops Stortford Herts
Funster No
MH
B
Exp
2010 and camper all my life
I logged into the ACSI web site last night and re-ordered an ID Card. Within minutes I received an e-mail with confirmation of the order and a reference number. I did not get an e-mail when I originally placed an order. I guess that they had problems with their web site and my original order failed. If you have not received a card as yet it may be worth re-ordering.

Brisey

what does the card do?
how much does it cost
why do I need one
was god an astronaut
why is my skin getting wrinkly...

MrMotorhome

Funster
Deceased RIP
May 19, 2009
Funster No
Today

Arrived this morning! :Smile:

OP
OP
Craig Rogers

Craig Rogers

Free Member
Nov 9, 2011
Midlands, UK (Welsh!)
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Newbie!
Been away all weekend, got back and there was a voicemail on the home phone.

Got all excited when I heard a Dutch Female leaving me a message! :winky:

It was ACSI calling to say they had read this thread and just to inform me that there were some delays to printing the cards.

If you also read this ACSI, many thanks for taking the time to phone me! :thumb:

reader

Free Member
Apr 27, 2011
IO83rk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Ours arrived Saturday

Apr 7, 2008
Garstang, Lancashire, UK.
Funster No
MH
AutoTrail Tracker RB
Exp
Since 1968.
You'll get it soon

I had the same issues, sent an email and hey presto I got mine a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully yours will be in the post soon.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back