LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
The following message is flashing up on most pages on MHF this morning.........

"To help protect your security Internet Explorer has blocked this website from displaying content with security certificate errors"

............any advice please would be apreciated.

Brian

Oct 15, 2007
Five Roads Alyth
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 2005
The following message is flashing up on most pages on MHF this morning.........

"To help protect your security Internet Explorer has blocked this website from displaying content with security certificate errors"

............any advice please would be apreciated.

Brian

I had it as well Brian, I just hit the 'OK' button and carried on, my guess some microsoft c$$p. I'll see how it is tomorrow, only on FUN though, maybe we's got invaders:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
icantremember

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
I had it as well Brian, I just hit the 'OK' button and carried on, my guess some microsoft c$$p. I'll see how it is tomorrow, only on FUN though, maybe we's got invaders:ROFLMAO:

Hiya Si, I have had the same message before on other sites and have pressed "OK" but just wondered really what the dangers are.

As for "invaders" you just never know these days .......it seems there are so many hackers out there:Angry:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
OK, I'll be serious for a minute Brian :Smile:

The message would normally appear if the SSL Certificate is invalid or the site has an expired SSL Certificate.

I've never had such a message in a browser but I have when using Eudora for e-mail, though with the option to accept the Cert details presented if it is a site I trust. Doing so has cleared the problem. If IE gives the same option then taking it should clear the problem.

OP
OP
icantremember

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
OK, I'll be serious for a minute Brian :Smile:

The message would normally appear if the SSL Certificate is invalid or the site has an expired SSL Certificate.

I've never had such a message in a browser but I have when using Eudora for e-mail, though with the option to accept the Cert details presented if it is a site I trust. Doing so has cleared the problem. If IE gives the same option then taking it should clear the problem.

Thanks Graham, the message was coming up on my desk top pc but now I'm on a lappy no problem.

When I go back on the d/t pc I will try clearing it with the OK button but if it then self destructs I will be sending you the repair bill!!!:ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back