Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
...Who else, apart from me, spends too long on the Motorhome Fun website instead of getting out there and conquering the world?

JJ :Cool:
Good question, I sometimes wonder how some of them find time to read their daily mail. Great bit of multi tasking on their part.:thumb:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
I confess

I confess I do...

I spend to much time really on the site.. know I have other work to do.. but there are some very good posts most days and it gives you also the chance to express feelings about somethings.

Mind you I also belong to RVOC and post on there.. not as much as I do on MHF as there is more interesting general posts here.

while I have more posts on RVOC.. over 3000, I still find I am drawn back to MHF where I first started... I find MHF a friendly place and welcoming. Did I think I would be sitting on a Sunday watch pancakes being made by Frankie? no.. but it was good... would I have thought some memories would have over 40 replies and 345 people looking at the post.. I have relived some great memories today.

So I am guilty as charged.. but who cares, I am only here once as they say.

Bob::bigsmile:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Guilty as charged your honour. In my defence I would like to point out that all of my worldly wealth is currently "invested" in my dead cat Moggy 359's off shore account. Until the late Moggy 359's last will and testimony have been cleared by the Court of Probate and the proceeds have been allocated to me, I am unable to fund any excursions.
Apart from that it's bloody cold out.

Brisey.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
...Who else, apart from me, spends too long on the Motorhome Fun website[HI] instead of getting out there and conquering the world?[/HI]

what about those who are out there 'doing it' and still waste time on here ? Can't understand that ..

When I was travelling I never came on fun or any other forum .. far too busy 'doing it' to bother with forums.. never had an internet dongle nor any need of one.. mail was checked once in a while on free wifi ..

Nowadays , yes I spend a lot of time on here between cooking and doing house work ..

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
...Who else, apart from me, spends too long on the Motorhome Fun website instead of getting out there and conquering the world?

Sad innit :Sad:

But not that sad, we could be watching soaps.

I was invited to Tesco's today, now that was grim.

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
Paid me tener gotta get me money's worth

Cheaper than a newdspaper

And yes I pop in and out all day

When missmanagement allows me a minute :Doh::cry::Eeek:

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
ive only been a member a few months and i'm addicted already.:Doh:

should carry a goverment health warning!:ROFLMAO:

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Yep, me too! Mind you in one of my very first posts I mentioned I spent too much time on FUN and remember Haganap, after adding his comments to the thread saying "and then you end up saying that!" Can't win.

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
I dont watch TV at home or away. I do read a little. I do play on my laptop a lot. At this present moment we are sitting on a nice beach,herself with book in hand and me with my lapy. Watching the world go by and keeping in touch with the outside world via the internet. I admit I do spend to much time in here,but find it as interesting as having a chat with some other camper who happens to be Dutch but about 300 yards away. I did have coffee with them this morning, but wouldnt like to overstay my welcome, so here I am.::bigsmile:

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
This is my first time on here, today that is I only come on now and again again an again and every day so far cos mostly there is much to read and comment on and is it addictive Hmmmmmm now let me think,
Yep:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Well ... better patch I ever had to stop me from smoking ::bigsmile:::bigsmile: Fantastic site let's admit it :winky:....Still not effective enough against overweight prob .... (errr sausages don't help either BTW :roflmto::winky: I am a bit afraid ... do you intend to make me eat all these sausages ??:Eeek::Eeek: .....) well I guess I'll have to be even more on the site ... addiction addiction haaaaaaa!!

Frankie::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Last edited:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
For me I find it as interesting as reading any newspaper, you get travel / news / sport / cookery / etc cropping up, with many different opinions and perspective.

On the whole they are from real people not obtained from out of touch from the ordinary man in the street.

Then of course there is the pleasure of keeping up with our fellow funsters and hearing about there trips and getting information and tips for planning our own.

Planet Fun a good place to hang out, better than a lot of telly.

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
Rotating Content

Play :
dynamiclead
Pause,Play 9 dynamiclead8 Link RemovedGetty

Link Removedcan now, he got nowt esle to do

(why do we allways shoot ourselve in the foot)

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
For me I find it as interesting as reading any newspaper, you get travel / news / sport / cookery / etc cropping up, with many different opinions and perspective.

On the whole they are [HI]from real people[/HI] not obtained from out of touch from the ordinary man in the street.

Then of course there is the pleasure of keeping up with our fellow funsters and hearing about there trips and getting information and tips for planning our own.

Planet Fun a good place to hang out, better than a lot of telly.

There's no-one else on here except you and me Carol, I play all the other parts, 1st thing I'm Shiftzz, then I'm Eddie, that's quite a feat arguing with myself, then I'm Frankie, it's only me and you all the rest is just pretend..................I was banned last week when I was niggle......Griff.:ROFLMAO:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Shucks..........:ROFLMAO: but who is Hilldweller

ooops don't let him see the smiley::bigsmile:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Shucks..........:ROFLMAO: [HI]but who is Hilldweller[/HI]

ooops don't let him see the smiley::bigsmile:

That's me too, shoooot I had to take flying lessons and learn how to be diplomatic in reverse to play that part....that was my toughest role so far...well that and Buttons.

lugnutt

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2007
wednesbury.westmidlands
Funster No
MH
autotrail apache
Exp
10 years
i do not have the time,far to bissy in the lab trying to come up with a recerpie for TASTELESS sausages:RollEyes:

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Sometimes I can't even get on to this site to read the posts or play Bejewelled, because hubby has usually got to the computer before me:roflmto:

Great site for information about mh's and other interesting and funny stuff.......keep up the good work:thumb:

p.s. Nobody has mentioned FB pies for a while.....................::bigsmile:

OP
OP
JJ

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Sometimes I can't even get on to this site to read the posts or play Bejewelled, because hubby has usually got to the computer before me:roflmto:

Great site for information about mh's and other interesting and funny stuff.......keep up the good work:thumb:

p.s. [HI] Nobody has mentioned FB pies for a while.[/HI]....................::bigsmile:

Ok then... if you insist... :thumb:

Attachments

• Pie Stack.jpg
    Pie Stack.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 9

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.