Funster
Deceased RIP
Apr 14, 2009
near Boston Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
low line
Exp
well not quite TV.. but on video in the chat room with an excellent demonstration as to how to cook crepes:thumb: Knockout thanks Frankie (plenty of fun banter also:ROFLMAO:)

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Yes well done Frankie, :thumb: the only trouble is we had a bad signal today and did not see it all. :Sad: So how about a demonstration at Marjal. :winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Bob.

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
I won't be able to take my special frying pan in my little bag (plane) which will be full of "carte noire" instant coffee for my Prince:RollEyes: and just a tiny swimsuit .... FOR ME .... LOL! So I suggest you buy a nice teflon pan (which you will be able to use a long time after Marjal:winky:) and i will make a demonstration and feed everyone with crêpes on a special afternoon crêpes ! Oh and don't forget the Rum!!! Crêpes aren't Crêpes if no Rum::bigsmile:

See you there !!!

Crêpement vôtre ...

Frankie::bigsmile::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
I won't be able to take my special frying pan in my little bag (plane) [HI]which will be full of "carte noire" instant coffee for my Prince:RollEyes: and just a tiny swimsuit LOL! [/HI] So I suggest you buy a nice teflon pan (which you will be able to use a long time after Marjal:winky:) and i will make a demonstration and feed everyone with crêpes on a specila afternoon crêpes ! Oh and don't forget the Rum!!! Crêpes aren't Crêpes if no Rum::bigsmile:

See you there !!!

Crêpement vôtre ...

Frankie::bigsmile::thumb:

JJ you better go on a diet or you are not going to fit into the tiny swimsuit:ROFLMAO:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Thats right sneak a FOR ME in after i posted :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun