Free Member
Nov 22, 2011
kent
Funster No
MH
minibus conversion
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi I can't find a site anywhere that opens before the 23/March. Because it's so early in the year and still likely to be blimin cold I'm looking to travel south, on the 2nd/March till around the 9th.Any Ideas? lovely people.
Cheers Paul

paulmold

Free Member
Jun 15, 2009
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
7 year (25yrs a tugger)
Hi I can't find a site anywhere that opens before the 23/March. Because it's so early in the year and still likely to be blimin cold I'm looking to travel south, on the 2nd/March till around the 9th.Any Ideas? lovely people.
Cheers Paul

Try this link......

http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/articles/view.asp?id=248

The CC and C&CC have several sites that open all year or have extended dates.

gypsyrose

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Mid Glamorgan
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
30 years plus
Many caravan club sites are open all year ~ don't know if you are a member? Or try Mr Google? Hope you find somewhere nice ~ if you do, don't forget to let us know!! :winky:

grumps147

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
St.Helens
Funster No
MH
Between
Exp
MH 12 yrs -Tent/Caravan 49 years
Cheers Paul

Hi,
in 'travelling south', as you live about as far south as you can get do you mean you are heading for spain/portugal?? Not a lot of time to get there, and France seems even more gripped by this icey blast than we are. There are lots of threads on here for sites everywhere if you do a search, but you may need to have paid the fee - well worth every penny.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
P

paul8ch

Free Member
Nov 22, 2011
kent
Funster No
MH
minibus conversion
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi,
in 'travelling south', as you live about as far south as you can get do you mean you are heading for spain/portugal?? Not a lot of time to get there, and France seems even more gripped by this icey blast than we are. There are lots of threads on here for sites everywhere if you do a search, but you may need to have paid the fee - well worth every penny.
Suppose I should have said further south or maybe south west, thanks for the reply s though most helpfull.:Smile:

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
the uk campsites is one of the best site finders I think, it gives a choice of all sorts of sites to pick eg. open all year, adult only,etc etc. It also covers europe infact the most annoying part is that some sites in france come part way through the british sites then it returns to british sites, but plenty of choice and most of them have reviews on them

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back