TOTAL Petrol Stations for Disabled in France (1 Viewer)

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Hi All

I was in chatroom the other day with Smudger (Aka Doc, aka Derek) And he was telling me his plans about going through France to -may be- come to Marjal meet.
One of his preocupations was how to get his tank filled up with petrol in France without having to get out of his bus.
Well Doc , I might have found some interresting way to do it ... assuming you have a smartphone.

You will find a simple application to download on this site : www.justbip.com

This will give you the list of the 168 petrol stations in France which are equiped with this system . You will have to create an account (I have been told that you should have with your disabled badge a number...Do you????); then of course with the list you will be able to plan your route according to these specific petrol stations. Once you get to the entrance of the station you will see on the pump a 3 numbers code. You enter this code in your smartphone and it rings inside to tell them they have a disabled client waiting for filling up .

Of course I didn't check as I have no disabled card, and so no number to create an account , and I don't have a smartphone either but if you have, can you please check all this and tell us if it's working?

Here is the phone number of TOTAL , there is an option to talk in english . So you can find explantions too!
0970808651 ... don't forget the code to phone to France first!!!

Hope it will help you Smudg:winky: and all our disabled friends on here :Smile:

Amicalement

Frankie:Smile::Smile::Smile:

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
i hope smudger can get to the marjal meet,it would be great to see him again:thumb:the tight git might even buy me a pint:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
I tried to access the site

I tried to access the site... but it is all French to me:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wish they had an English version of it so I could understand what to do.

we need one in the UK come to think of it.. the old systems that Sainsbury used with the black thing on the window of the pay office.. do not see it these days.. I have to get Sue to get my fuel for the car and do the fuel for the RV when we are out... She is still not managing with the LPG very well.

Bob:Sad:

OP
OP
yodeli
Oct 12, 2008
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
I tried to access the site... but it is all French to me:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wish they had an English version of it so I could understand what to do.we need one in the UK come to think of it.. the old systems that Sainsbury used with the black thing on the window of the pay office.. do not see it these days.. I have to get Sue to get my fuel for the car and do the fuel for the RV when we are out... She is still not managing with the LPG very well.

Bob:Sad:

They do have an english version Bob!
Scroll down you will see the french flag, pass your mouse on the little arrow and the english flag will appear:thumb:::bigsmile:

Frankie:winky:

OP
OP
yodeli
Oct 12, 2008
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Have given it a go ... and they didn't translate most of it . There is a little film you can watch but it is in French...:Blush: ; I suggest you contact them , as you can do it in english to ask them more details . I think it is a good idea but should be more simple of access (for a disabled friendly site it is a bit of a shame.... According to me !!! but well , at least they made an effort)

Frankie:RollEyes:

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
WOW !!!!

IS THERE NOTHING THAT THIS PETITE LITTLE ANGEL CANNOT DO !!! WE DO NOT DESERVE HALF THE THINGS THAT SHE DOES FOR US ALL !!:thanks2:

She cooks a mean Boeuf Bourguignon as well !:france:

OP
OP
yodeli
Oct 12, 2008
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
IS THERE NOTHING THAT THIS PETITE LITTLE ANGEL CANNOT DO !!! WE DO NOT DESERVE HALF THE THINGS THAT SHE DOES FOR US ALL !!:thanks2:

She cooks a mean Boeuf Bourguignon as well !:france:

:Blush:....:Smile:

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
hi frankie, talking of france will you be at home in september or doing a dissapearing act with the magic man--ha ha. we will be entering france on the 2nd travelling south in the hope of visiting friends if we have the time or the inclanation on the costa brava before returning home on the 30th.

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
Thanks Frankie

Thanks Frankie

You help a lot of us in different ways.

I will be in touch in May if I can and ask you to book the vet for me again for June.

We are doing the top end of France in June and hope to head South again in September.. so you could have lots of visitors:Sad::Sad:

Anyway, thanks for the disabled link, always welcome, but as you say not the easiest to use and any infer for disabled drivers is welcome... Petrol can be a real pain if you are disabled unless you have someone that can help.

Bob:thumb:

OP
OP
yodeli
Oct 12, 2008
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
HEY !!!!!! Come on Bob , you seem to say it is a real pain for me to have visitors !!!:roflmto: I would not be saying Welcome to funsters if I didn't mean it . The only thing is to give me a :shout: a bit before as I start again work in a few days .... and if I have hols ... as you might know:RollEyes: I might be flying to Portugal:winky: but I am afraid won't be able to do it that much now :Sad:... so I will be at home to welcome any Funster showing up!:Smile:

Amicalement

Frankie:Smile::Smile:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
No Frankie not what I was saying

HEY !!!!!! Come on Bob , you seem to say it is a real pain for me to have visitors !!!:roflmto: I would not be saying Welcome to funsters if I didn't mean it . The only thing is to give me a :shout: a bit before as I start again work in a few days .... and if I have hols ... as you might know:RollEyes: I might be flying to Portugal:winky: but I am afraid won't be able to do it that much now :Sad:... so I will be at home to welcome any Funster showing up!:Smile:

Amicalement

Frankie:Smile::Smile:

No Frankie, you have the wrong end of the stick.. I was referring to the 45' long with the trailer and Ezzie our St Bernard... We are heading South in September.. not sure yet of dates and route.. but be sure if we are in the area.. a real French meal very welcome. or we will make you a good English one...:thumb:

Sue and I know we are welcome .. but before you know it you will have 20 motorhomes outside.

Let you know as time gets nearer... Every time we head for the Spanish boarder we ended up stopping in France, so who knows...

Regards

Bob:Blush:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back