Can some one put this in English please (1 Viewer)

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
Nous avons le regret de vous informer que nous ne pourrons pas vous expédier les articles suivants dans les délais annoncés initialement sur notre site :

Martine Duparc "Guide officiel des aires de service 2012"
Date d'arrivée prévue : 08 février 2012 - 17 février 2012

Nous faisons tout notre possible pour obtenir ces articles et nous vous les enverrons au fur à mesure que nous les recevons.

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
We are sorry to inform you that we cannot send you the following items within the time originally announced on our site:

Martine Duparc "areas of service 2012 Official Guide"
Date of arrival: 08 February 2012 - 17 February 2012

We do everything we can to get these articles and we send you as as we receive them.

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
We regret to inform you that we will not send you the following items within the time originally announced on our website:

Martine Duparc "Official Guide service areas in 2012"
Date of arrival: 08 February 2012 - February 17, 2012

We do our best to get these items and we will send them as as we receive them.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
We have the regret to inform yourself that we not you will be able to dispatch the following items in the announced delays initially on our site: :Angry:

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
We regret to inform you that we will not send you the following items within the time originally announced on our website:

Martine Duparc "Official Guide service areas in 2012"
Date of arrival: 08 February 2012 - February 17, 2012

We do our best to get these items and we will send them as as we receive them.

Brightspark

Free Member
Dec 27, 2010
Ashbourne, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
June 2010
Go to google click on tab 'more' & it says 'translate. copy & paste into the 1st box & nominate your preferred languages from & to and hey presto!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Wow thats quite impressive to how helpful FUN is three
answers withing a minute of one another

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
We regret to inform you that we will be arresting you as soon as you step foot in france again.

A load of legal gumph bla bla bla

we will be doing our very best to string you up by the goolys as soon as we get hold of you.:thumb:

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
if you live in cornwall it goes something like this .
here boy aint got them there bits in stock. weil send he one if an wen we gets em . if he dun like it git back cross tamar an dun cum back.

Sep 4, 2011
Funster No
MH
No more
French not being my second language i believe it says

That parcel you recently aquired by courier containing the latest mobile phone that was delivered to you should be repackaged and sent first class to ROB1CHELSEA1:ROFLMAO:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Nous avons le regret de vous informer que nous ne pourrons pas vous expédier les articles suivants dans les délais annoncés initialement sur notre site :

Nous faisons tout notre possible pour obtenir ces articles et nous vous les enverrons au fur à mesure que nous les recevons.
we regret to inform you that guide to naturist sites is currently out of stock
We will be sending the gay sites guide in its place and hope that meets with your satisfaction.

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983

When he said translate to English, he meant Yosser English, so I'll give it me best Yosser...

"Listen Yosser, we ain’t got the guides to Aires that you’ve ordered.

We do our best and if that ain’t good enough then tough titty."

................there that's it in a nutshell.......No no, don't thank me, I'll have a pint in't summer...cheers Griff

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007

You're another one let down by Amazon France then.

darklord

Free Member
Apr 28, 2011
essex
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
three years
What it really says is "sorry sir, I do NOT do that, not even for five pounds extra, and if you contact me again, i will inform the police":ROFLMAO:

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
Sorry Frankie but you are still needed to translate some of the english on here:thumb:

beachcaster

Free Member
Dec 18, 2010
east sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
a few years
Its says

" The French Government has added various products to the banned list in France. Anyone found with a Fray Bentos pie will from this day on be guilty of handling a forbidden substance. Being found in possession of more than three Fray Bentos pies runs the risk of being charged as a dealer and those charged may well suffer longer incarceration as a result "

barry:Smile:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
::bigsmile:::bigsmile:Woohoo ....feeling much better !:winky:

Frankie:roflmto:

Well this will make you feel even better....spoke to Jim and he says you are to be promoted to Yosser Hughes official interpreter........all the funsters I've spoken to think it's a great idea

..............Congratulations Frankie.....recognition & promotion at last.......xx Griff

xx are for JJ...pass them on please :thumb:

OP
OP
Hayleylulu

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
Well this will make you feel even better....spoke to Jim and he says you are to be promoted to Yosser Hughes official interpreter........all the funsters I've spoken to think it's a great idea

..............Congratulations Frankie.....recognition & promotion at last.......xx Griff

xx are for JJ...pass them on please :thumb:

can't Waite to meet you as i bet we can up set a lot of them on here mate

harryoxford2

Free Member
Sep 14, 2010
Bishops Stortford Herts
Funster No
MH
B
Exp
2010 and camper all my life

Ill do my best to translate this Italian passage, it could be French for all I know but still working on logic and pure skill this is what it says.

We regret to inform you that your lottery ticket did not win because of the following reasons.

Please read the rules at

Martine Duparc "Official Guide with the lottery service 2012"
Reference Your lottery ticket pre paid from
8th feb 2012 to 17th feb 2012

Quote:- It is not possible for your ticket to have scooped the jackpot as you may have thought it had because of articles refering to the environment and motorhomers being free from care and struggle like what the rest of us have.

harryoxford2

Free Member
Sep 14, 2010
Bishops Stortford Herts
Funster No
MH
B
Exp
2010 and camper all my life
Its says

" The French Government has added various products to the banned list in France. Anyone found with a Fray Bentos pie will from this day on be guilty of handling a forbidden substance. Being found in possession of more than three Fray Bentos pies runs the risk of being charged as a dealer and those charged may well suffer longer incarceration as a result "

barry:Smile:

Being crafty and hearing of this offence, some years ago with the aid of a dvd disc printer I printed round tickets to overstick the fray bentos description with a picture of a frog and the wording,

Pie la legs la frog.

I was stopped by customs and police alike who intitially were very scornful when they saw the shape of the tin in my motorhome cupboard but were then plunged into pride and admiration when they read the label which translated means......"not a fray bentos pie."

simples :)

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
if you live in cornwall it goes something like this .
here boy aint got them there bits in stock. weil send he one if an wen we gets em . if he dun like it git back cross tamar an dun cum back.

What !!!!! no Dreckly !! Poor show, what ?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back