Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
Must be true - makes about the same noise as another famous generator :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
no trickery,it is a self propeled magnetic motor/genarator lot's of them on youtube,go look:thumb:
imagine if we all had one suplying our homes,and running our cars,who would need oil? a suppressed technology maybe???

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Chris with your home made charger can it run without load on the altenator? without damage

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Sorry Chris I was under the impression I do not know where from that if you ran a car alternator without a connection you could damage it maybe its because you should not disconnect a battery with a running engine?I just thought I know where a little engine is and like you could play around with a battery charger

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
no trickery,it is a self propeled magnetic motor/genarator lot's of them on youtube,go look:thumb:
imagine if we all had one suplying our homes,and running our cars,who would need oil? a suppressed technology maybe???

Well, if they are on uTube they must work... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

the First law of thermodynamics states that an 'over unity' machine is physically impossible..

Jan 24, 2010
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Since 2007
so was travelling faster than the speed of light...but that appears to have been proved not entirely correct :winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
chrisgreen

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
jim! do you agree that magnets produce energy??

OP
OP
chrisgreen

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
No research needed Chris.. .. the first law of thermodynamics states that perpetual motion machines of the this kind are impossible.

people who say otherwise are in denial ..
who wrote the first law of thermodynamics==man:thumb:
man has been proven wrong many times:thumb:
i glad not all people have closed mind's,we would still be liveing in the stoneage:Doh:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
who wrote the first law of thermodynamics==man:thumb:
man has been proven wrong many times:thumb:
i glad not all people have closed mind's,we would still be liveing in the stoneage:Doh:

I suppose Einstein must have had a closed mind then :RollEyes:

Tell you what Chris.. you make one, (can't be that hard) then demonstrate at a meet and I'll believe .. and you'll be a multi millionaire

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years

Tell you what Chris.. you make one, (can't be that hard)[HI] then demonstrate at a meet [/HI]and I'll believe .. and you'll be a multi millionaire
Yep I'll come along to that meet. No cheating though by reducing the temperature to absolute zero:Smile:

OP
OP
chrisgreen

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004

Tell you what Chris.. you make one, (can't be that hard) then demonstrate at a meet and I'll believe .. and you'll be a multi millionaire
already started making one:thumb:
but it could never make me rich as the patent's are already in place,so im just copying someone else's idea:thumb:sorry to say:cry:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988

Jim's coming on meet:thumb:::bigsmile:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Well I for one am open to persuasion :Smile:I know Chris got us all going last time with his claims that his idea used no fuel could be carried with one hand across a footy field by his mrs etc, and it turned out to be run on petrol :Doh: It did/does however produce 10x the charging capacity of a gennie for charging battery's (just as I said running the van engine would :winky:)He subtituted van engine for a lawn mower one thus saving on fuel.:thumb:
Using a magnetic motor to drive the alternator will save on the L/M engine ::bigsmile:I am not sure how big the magnets will have to be or how to house them into a motor to drive the alternator or even if they could be housed straight into a alternator,that is one for the engineers to figure out :thumb:Are we talking electro magnets here ?or simply the ones which pick up spilt nails?
Wind turbines produce free power and we all know the limitations of them on a grand scale :Eeek:but a small version powered by magnets may just be a possibility :thumb:after all it only needs to produce a few amps :winky: but will magnetic power alone be enough to turn a alternator? Certainly electro magnets would but then you need to souse power to run magnets ::bigsmile:
terry

OP
OP
chrisgreen

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
over unity generator:thumb:but they dont exsist,by the first law of hydrodynamics??:RollEyes:
Broken Link Removed

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back