Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
ONLY one Moore visit to the vets and Tilly will have her passport next step is to book Lynn in to the vets and get her chipped:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

My son wishes to take his two new pups abroad this year, what is involved, obviously more than one vet visit?

mike mcglynn

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
Yosser gets his just rewards

Mate ,:thumb:your bird will punch your lights out if she see this :RollEyes:Ive just e mailed her

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dug

May 28, 2011
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
ducato maxi tdi 24'
Exp
pet passport

ONLY one Moore visit to the vets and Tilly will have her passport next step is to book Lynn in to the vets and get her chipped:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Coincidence....Barry my 5 year old Jack Russell had his rabies shot today ,just waiting for passport now...Looking forward to France later this year!Dug.:thumb:

Oct 5, 2009
anglesey
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
since 1999
Our Max has to go into the vets tomorrow to be knocked out while they x-ray him to find his lost micro chip.
He was supposed to have been chipped when we got him from the RSPCA, got the certificate but never been able to find the chip.
Been waiting for the new regs to come into force think he only needs one jab and then he is ok to go abroad after 21 days no blood test required or have i got it wrong[again]

dave e

steveclecy

Free Member
Jun 10, 2009
Wirral
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since June 2009
My son wishes to take his two new pups abroad this year, what is involved, obviously more than one vet visit?

I don't know of any reason for more than one visit. Microchipping, rabies jab and paperworks can all be done in one visit. The Passport becomes valid 21 days later.

Steve

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back