hazel1

Free Member
Jan 20, 2012
chesterfield
Funster No
MH
rv
Exp
hi all me and my partner have a rv an intend to spend the summer may to sept in spain takeing a few weeks to cross france has anyone any info to pass on where can free camp along the south coast of spain from marseille in france to malaga in spain we have used the aires in france before although a little tight squeese we r a 30ft winniebago plus trailer thanks in anyisapation :thumb:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi and welcome to the fun, my first question is why, France welcomes campers, provides all the facilities you need. Spain on the other hand does not and wildcamping is discouraged most places. There is a difference between wild "Camping" and wild "parking", whilst the second is often tolerated the first has been abused for so long it is illegal in a lot of places and discouraged in others. No doubt others with first hand experience of wilding in Spain will be along to give you the real low down. Published wild spots are soon over used and shut down.

Upvote 0

s7ev0

Funster
May 31, 2010
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit
Exp
Since 2009
For free camping in Spain à la France Passion try Link Removed.

They have restaurants and vineyards in their guide that will allow free stopovers to motorhomers. Not as far south as Malaga, but some around Alicante and then from Tarragona up the coast past Barcelona to France.

They also have spots inland around Zaragoza and on also on the north west coast.

HTH
Steve

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Nov 30, 2008
Funster No
Wild camping in Spain

hi all me and my partner have a rv an intend to spend the summer may to sept in spain takeing a few weeks to cross france has anyone any info to pass on where can free camp along the south coast of spain from marseille in france to malaga in spain we have used the aires in france before although a little tight squeese we r a 30ft winniebago plus trailer thanks in anyisapation :thumb:

Dont be so tight Dave the money Hazel will make from making greeting cards will pay for everything. See you at Newark nearly bought a new van

Upvote 0
Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
having experience of trying to find free camping in Spain with our Hymer last year July to Sept I think you might have more trouble than most having an RV & trailer!

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back