Free Member
Aug 1, 2010
Malton,North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since June 08
Hi e everyone, I phoned warner yesterday to ask when the tickets will available on line, they were hoping to go live mid Feb, what I didn't ask was, can you book them now over the phone. Has anyone done this yet, and is there a Funster Rally there?
Mike:Smile:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
what planet are you from???

What Planet are you from?????

Is there a funster set up there!.. yes about 70 last year and a good number the year before.

I thought everyone knew that.. we had our usual own tents and had some good entertainment of our own... we even dug out the some instruments to play as well.. plus we had the famous Jim's bacon rolls... Bob & Jane were last years marshals not sure who is yet.. but we are talking about August... I will book it much nearer the time... certainly not in February... no need to.

Malvern is the best show of the year in my book, been going for a long time now, and it only gets better.. expect for warners prison wire fence... so much better when you could wander in and do late evening deals.

Bob

Feb 4, 2010
Mid. Glamorgan, S. Wales
Funster No
MH
Motorhutch / Toy Camper
Exp
Since 2010

Is there a funster set up there!.. yes about 70 last year and a good number the year before.

I thought everyone knew that..

Ouch!

OK, so he's a bit keen... :Smile:

Mike - as you've already been told, there will almost certainly be a rally there but nobody on here is likely to start booking until an official Funster thread is started (around the time the marshalls are sorted out). Most people won't want to put down their hard-earned cash this early in the year anyway, particularly if they're not 100% sure what they'll be doing later in the year.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
What Bob Said, apart from the rude bit ::bigsmile:

I thought everyone knew that..

Bob it's mostly solicitors like yourself that ask rhetorical questions, most others ask because they don't know. :RollEyes:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
That's not Rude Jim

What Bob Said, apart from the rude bit ::bigsmile:

Bob it's mostly solicitors like yourself that ask rhetorical questions, most others ask because they don't know. :RollEyes:

Jim, that was not rude... I just cannot believe someone was not aware that MHF/RVOC have a fantastic meet at Malvern..

Oh well always up setting someone it seems. Perhaps I will go and see if I can upset some else where... then they may come over to here:ROFLMAO::winky:

As Dodgey says, get all excited with the cowboys and indians... mind you I refuse to be beside the horse dung pile this year... rather have the dusty road way. or over the far side of the field by the fence if we are sent to the outer fields again... much better the year before not far to go tot he show entrance... were we were this year was miles away....

'it's mostly solicitors like yourself that ask rhetorical questions, big word Jim, even I do not use it...

But honest I was not being rude.. just could not believe anyone did not know... Oh well better shut my mouth.

Bob

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi Mike, Planet FUN is always worth camping with and as Jim says will be sorted out, look forward to seeing you there.

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
We really enjoyed Malvern last year, :thumb: we cannot commit to marshalling or attending yet, because we have said we will have our daughters dogs in August. :cry:
But I'm sure our assistants we make it happen. :thumb: Bob and Jane.

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
it was a great show

It would be a great shame if you cannot do it again.. great show..everything was great..even the dung heap...

Bob:thumb:

OP
OP
mikkidee

mikkidee

Free Member
Aug 1, 2010
Malton,North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since June 08
Hey slobadoberbob you've had your knuckles wrapped:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: just read your reply and honestly no offence taken, sorry you got in trouble from Jim. The reason I was planing so far ahead was so I had plenty of time to get my line dancing practice in:ROFLMAO:

This will be our second rally with fun if it is to happen, the first being Chester so we are a bit wet behind the ears.:roflmto: Jim if this rally happens at Malvern can you put slobadoberbob next to the dung pile please:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
All the best Mike:Smile:

OP
OP
mikkidee

mikkidee

Free Member
Aug 1, 2010
Malton,North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since June 08
Hi Mike, Planet FUN is always worth camping with and as Jim says will be sorted out, look forward to seeing you there.

Thanks Carol, I'll make sure we are the last ones to book our tickets, don't want to look too keen:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
mikkidee

mikkidee

Free Member
Aug 1, 2010
Malton,North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since June 08

I thought everyone knew that.. we had our usual own tents and had some good entertainment of our own... we even dug out the some instruments to play as well.. plus we had the famous Jim's bacon rolls... Bob & Jane were last years marshals not sure who is yet.. but we are talking about August... I will book it much nearer the time... certainly not in February... no need to.

Malvern is the best show of the year in my book, been going for a long time now, and it only gets better.. expect for warners prison wire fence... so much better when you could wander in and do late evening deals.

Bob

There is another site similar to this one,the name doesn't seem to stick in my mind. Someone posted that the "tickets sell out fast" hence my post.:Smile:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
whilst there is an inch of grass they will sell space

Malvern is massive, and while there is an inch of grass showing they will sell space... even up against the horse dung pile behind the stables where we were banished to last year.

Some say it was punishment be course Clive (the Griffs) (poor Rhian) was a bit loud the year before in the early hours :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.. got complaints from the MCC... we always seem to up set them, last your at lincoln we were laughing to much in the middle of the day and Jim lined all the yanks up and of course we backed on to them, well if not them another motor home crowd.. and yes we run generators and they complained as well. Nothing to the security telling us in the tent to stop making a noise as it was effecting there own entertainment (warners)... Silly place to put that massive marque up right beside out small tents.... boy can some sing loud.

But back to Malvern, lots of motorhome attend.. some say 5,000 but there always seems to be room.

Bob

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back