Free Member
Apr 28, 2011
essex
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
three years
has anyone used the POI on tomtom "Aires...camping cars" ? Cheers.

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
I use a POI file on TomTom for aires, and it is pretty good, though they are opening and closing all the time so does not have all of them. Of course the file you mention may not be the same as the one I use.
I have sometimes, when I feel it about time to stop for the night (which may be as early as lunch time if I'm feeling lazy) just put in to navigate to an aire nearby and gone there. They usually exist though of course its pot-luck what they're like.

OP
OP
darklord

darklord

Free Member
Apr 28, 2011
essex
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
three years
Thanks for that, ive downloaded it just in case, ive also ordered the "All the aires" book from viscous books::bigsmile:, bit of a bugger really, cos Amazon aint got any, and i had a gift token for them:Doh:.
I just want to leisurely meander down to Marjal, without sweating on getting from paticular aire to Aire,....still, I can always roadside it::bigsmile:

Jul 28, 2008
Wiltshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Ducato Sportivo
Exp
Since 2005! 2000+ nights so far...
Hello from Vietnam! (without van) - Day 47 of 120 day trip:thumb:

Thanks for tipping our download page - and yep there is a download there which may be of use to you.

NOTE: The download has been updated a few weeks ago and now contains full 2012 data. If you downloaded the files last year, then you should re-download the latest version.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back