Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Ive just been digging around in the goggle adsense settings, that is the large advert on the right that google delivers, and I have found a new category filter which has allowed me to turn off "Dating" adverts::bigsmile: I did get a warning that a high% of the total clicks received were on those adverts :Blush: Who was that? :roflmto: But that did not deter me:Smile: It should take a couple of hours but those nice looking ladies should stop showing up and detracting us from far more sexy things, such as the new Hymer B544.

steveclecy

Free Member
Jun 10, 2009
Wirral
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since June 2009
Feel I have been missing out here! I use Firefox with Adblock Plus and have never seen these adverts. Any bargains to be had?

Steve

Craig Rogers

Free Member
Nov 9, 2011
Midlands, UK (Welsh!)
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Newbie!
Boooooooooooooo!!! I was happy seeing the pretty ladies! :roflmto::ROFLMAO:

Now as I look over, it's all about shelving! That could come in handy, I could stack all the Filipino, Thai and Russian girls I've ordered on them.

Styx

Free Member
May 1, 2010
Buckinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2007
OH! :Sad: does that mean that the photographs of those nice, tanned, young men with the big [STRIKE]musc[/STRIKE] smiles won't be there any more? :cry:

:ROFLMAO:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
OH! :Sad: does that mean that the photographs of those nice, tanned, young men with the big [STRIKE]musc[/STRIKE] smiles won't be there any more? :cry:

:ROFLMAO:

Just look at your loved one instead. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
What has replaced them is annoying sliding up and down holiday ads

pretty ladies were better as they stayed still

darklord

Free Member
Apr 28, 2011
essex
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
three years
I was going to order a Russian one, I thought that she would be a usefull plaything for now, and when she gets to 30 and starts piling on weight , she could start digging the garden and taking in washing. I had visions of her popping down to asda sitting astride a cart made from an old caravan chassis and pulled by a donkey. I was lookin forward to spending many happy hours trimming her moustache of a night, and trading farts caused by the cabbage stew..........oh well, never mind.

callumwa

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs +, 30+ yrs motorbike touring
It's always a quiet time of year for online Brides, but I heard the sales will start next week.

So next week its Buy One Get One Free...........:thumb:

Anyone want to share mine?....:RollEyes:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
[HI]Any pretty lady that stay's still is no good[/HI] to man or beast:roflmto:

I know what you mean Chris, but disagree, if they stayed put then my victims wouldn't keep escaping.

Regarding the thread, it seems I've been dipping out, is that because my ad-blocker has been depriving me of these little delights.

Craig Rogers

Free Member
Nov 9, 2011
Midlands, UK (Welsh!)
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Newbie!
pretty ladies were better as they stayed still

Great, they'll sit still on the shelving then!

I was going to order a Russian one, I thought that she would be a usefull plaything for now, and when she gets to 30 and starts piling on weight , she could start digging the garden and taking in washing. I

WHAT? You mean there's no part exchange deals?

Craig Rogers

Free Member
Nov 9, 2011
Midlands, UK (Welsh!)
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Newbie!
Now that's taking the pee..... Just had a dating site pop up........FOR CHRISTIANS!!!!!!........

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
It's always a quiet time of year for online Brides, but I heard the sales will start next week.

So next week its Buy One Get One Free...........:thumb:

[HI]Anyone want to share mine[/HI]?....:RollEyes:

Need pictures, references and clinical report before I could even contemplating sharing.......

...........You know the old saying, I don't mind having yours, but you ain't having mine.
:RollEyes:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Here Cath, does John know about your preference for pretty ladies?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:::bigsmile::Eeek:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
funny thing is I hadnt even noticed them until someone pointed them out ...

That holiday ad is annoying wait until you see it and you will understand :Eeek::Eeek:

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
Need pictures, references and clinical report before I could even contemplating sharing.......

...........You know the old saying, I don't mind having yours, but you ain't having mine.
:RollEyes:
dont start talking about sharing! the welsh will get all excited:winky:

darklord

Free Member
Apr 28, 2011
essex
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
three years
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: a dating site for christians, ooooh i can imagine it now, after a good meal, some interesting (yaaaaaaaawn) conversation, you pull up outside her house. just as you switch on all the charm, squirt in a bit more breath freshener, loosen yer trousers, she says "Shall we hold hands and pray?". I,ll stay an agnostic, they have MUCH more fun::bigsmile:

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Before Jim took down the link, I did manage to get in there and buy a mail order bride for Old Mo, I was lucky this one was on the discounted section.

I do hope he appreciates the effort I went to to get a perfect match for him...

Oh yes....There was a no refund clause...

images

darklord

Free Member
Apr 28, 2011
essex
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
three years
Come on..........how many of you chaps,......looked at that photo, and remembering your younger days and the amount of beer consumed thought.........."Ive had worse".:ROFLMAO:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Before Jim took down the link, I did manage to get in there and buy a mail order bride for Old Mo, I was lucky this one was on the discounted section.

[HI]I do hope he appreciates the effort I went to to get a perfect match for him...[/HI]

Oh yes....There was a no refund clause...

images

Old Mo, If you are reading this as opposed to throwing up, you have to admit that ShiftZZ always goes that extra mile for you..........he's all heart you know.

The other thing Mo, I'm told that at your age you can't be tooooooooo picky!. . . . .:ROFLMAO:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Who needs sponsored links when you get this in your Hotmale:thumb:

From Miss Princess Josephine Hadi
Abidjan Cote D'ivoire.

Hi Dearest One,

How are you today,i hope fine? I am a female student from University of Abidjan Cote D'ivoire. I am 20 yrs old. I will love to have a long-term relationship with you and to know more about you. I would like to build up a solid foundation with you in time coming if you can be able to help me in this transaction.

Well, my father died earlier 1 year ago and left I and my junior brother behind. My father was a king, which our town citizens titled him over sixteen years before his death.I was a princess to him and I am the only person who can take care of his wealth now because my junior brother is still too young and my late mother is also late two years ago before the death of my Late father.

He left the sum of USD 8,700, 000.00 dollars (Eight Million, Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars) in a prime bank in Abidjan Cote D'ivoire.

This money was annually paid into my late fathers account from Gold Exploring companies operating in our locality for the compensation of youth and community development in our jurisdiction. I don't know how and what I will do to invest this money somewhere in abroad, so that my father's kindred will not take over what belongs to my father,

I urgently need your humble assistance to move this money from the bank to your bank account after which i come over to meet with you. and I strongly believe that by the grace of God, you will help me invest this money wisely.

I am ready to pay 40% of the total amount to you if you help me in this transaction and for you handling this transaction for me, which you will strongly have absolute control over. If you can handle this project sincerely and also willing to assist me in transfering this fund,Hoping to hearing from you soonest. May God bless you as you extend your helping hand to a needy fellow

Thanks.

Miss princess Josephine Hadi.

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
What has replaced them is annoying sliding up and down holiday ads

[HI]pretty ladies were better as they stayed still[/HI]

Steady on John, does Kath know you are using her log-on? . . . .

........another one who wants his ladies to be motionless, maybe it's an age thing
:roflmto:

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Cote d'Ivoire .... Cote d'Ivoire ....... just remind me - is that where the banana boats start off from?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back