Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
Hi Geo,

Maybe if you can get 10 kids claim all the benefits it might just be in your leaguea :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, sorry Pammy xx

Sheila

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
It looks like another oversized, overpriced and over here American RV to me... :ROFLMAO:

Don't see any of them on the beautiful, peaceful, out of the way locations that I use...:winky: (unless it is Smudger and I have led him there...)

I now stand back and wait for the flack... normally led by the accusation that I am "jealous" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

JJ :Cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
No JJ I have an RV

It looks like another oversized, overpriced and over here American RV to me... :ROFLMAO:

Don't see any of them on the beautiful, peaceful, out of the way locations that I use...:winky: (unless it is Smudger and I have led him there...)

I now stand back and wait for the flack... normally led by the accusation that I am "jealous" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

No JJ I am not jealous, I have an RV... if I was jealous is would be of Motor romin's (Rick) new coach.. now that is class... but us RV owners come to expect a certain amount of refinement with our living.. Like we can open the door even if it is raining and not worry about the water coming in... we can walk about without coding cupboards.. when it is hot we are cool with air con etc., etc.,

RV's are away of life... not like owning a hymer which is doing life:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: or an Iveco:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: if you want to see a nice size RV click the red link below ..20,078 have so far.. but you know what it looks like JJ.. it has woken your slumber in the past

Bob:thumb:

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Buttons we use 2 x VW's as roller skates.... We have inside toilets and cooking as well.:Sad:

When I grow up I want to be a Winnebago.. go on Buttons say it....

Regards

Bob:ROFLMAO:
When I grow up Bob I want to be a Winnebago......:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
It’s a Chelsea tractor pushing a Ridicules Vehicle...........am I right:thumb:

mmmm Buttons, Buttons what are we to do with you :Doh: are you saying that your VW is a Ridicules Vehicle, we all know that no matter what motorhome/van, big or small we have be they of Euro or American make that they are classed as Recreational Vehicles used for leisure activities and pursuits

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
mmmm Buttons, Buttons what are we to do with you :Doh: are you saying that your VW is a Ridicules Vehicle, we all know that no matter what motorhome/van, big or small we have be they of Euro or American make that they are classed as Recreational Vehicles used for leisure activities and pursuits
on that assumption so was my 980cc Suzuki SJ410 4x4 jeep offroader. only used for recreational purposes but i certainly wouldn't want to go camping in it :Doh::winky:.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
on that assumption so was my 980cc Suzuki SJ410 4x4 jeep offroader.[HI] only used for recreational purposes[/HI] but i certainly wouldn't want to go camping in it :Doh::winky:.

I used to go out with a girl like that.. and she certainly wasn't any good for camping :roflmto:

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp

OPINIONS are like arse holes we have them
just some arse holes make more noise than others hehehehehee :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
OPINIONS are like arse holes we have them
just some arse holes make more noise than others hehehehehee :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Shouldn't that be "Ass Holes" for American lovers...? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Opinions are what other people voice... I speak only the truth...:ROFLMAO:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
No JJ I am not jealous, I have an RV... if I was jealous is would be of Motor romin's (Rick) new coach.. now that is class... but us RV owners come to expect a certain amount of refinement with our living.. Like we can open the door even if it is raining and not worry about the water coming in... we can walk about without coding cupboards.. when it is hot we are cool with air con etc., etc.,

RV's are away of life... not like owning a hymer which is doing life:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: or an Iveco:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: if you want to see a nice size RV click the red link below ..20,078 have so far.. but you know what it looks like JJ.. it has woken your slumber in the past

An amusing post Bob... but... I can open my doors and not worry about water coming in... I can walk about without coding cupboards... when it is hot I switch on my air conditioner... AND I can go to secluded, beautiful places that big RVs can't.

Trust me, I am a magician (retired)... I have travelled with an RV in convoy and linked by walkie talkie...

"Not down there JJ, I can't get down there..."

and

"No JJ, I can't go over that bridge, I am too heavy"

and

"I can't park there, I will sink into the ground..."

and so on and on and on, leaving aside having to travel 60kms before finding a place to turn around after a navigational error (my fault)...

Of course your rig is perfect for what you want it for and suits you down to the ground...for me it would be a large amount of scrap metal (unless I traded it in for something more suited...)

As for looking at pictures of RVs.. I would rather watch the cooking oil I spilt on the floor just now seep into my hand cut, recycled mahogany parquay flooring... :winky: :winky: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
VW leisure batteries 99p start Link Removed Postage is a bit high though

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Obviously being thick as no-one else has asked, what does 'coding cupboards' mean, Bob?

Feb 3, 2008
ireland
Funster No
MH
class a r.v.
Exp
10yrs
An amusing post Bob... but... I can open my doors and not worry about water coming in... I can walk about without coding cupboards... when it is hot I switch on my air conditioner... AND I can go to secluded, beautiful places that big RVs can't.

Trust me, I am a magician (retired)... I have travelled with an RV in convoy and linked by walkie talkie...

and

and

and so on and on and on, leaving aside having to travel 60kms before finding a place to turn around after a navigational error (my fault)...

Of course your rig is perfect for what you want it for and suits you down to the ground...for me it would be a large amount of scrap metal (unless I traded it in for something more suited...)

As for looking at pictures of RVs.. I would rather watch the cooking oil I spilt on the floor just now seep into my hand cut, recycled mahogany parquay flooring... :winky: :winky: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

BLEEDING CHEEK:Angry: and theres me being nice to you in chat blah blah blah....well at least i can sit in mine and watch man utd STUFF CITY:Cool::Cool::Cool: in peace and quiete without listening to yr heap of scrap comming round the corner,::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
BLEEDING CHEEK:Angry: and theres me being nice to you in chat blah blah blah....well at least i can sit in mine and watch man utd STUFF CITY:Cool::Cool::Cool: in peace and quiete without listening to yr heap of scrap comming round the corner,::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

No one knew it was you Doc, me old mate... but now you have grassed yourself up...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
are you have a bad hair day JJ?

and

and

Are you having a bad hair day JJ:Blush:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
Predictive spelling on the computer

Obviously being thick as no-one else has asked, what does 'coding cupboards' mean, Bob?

It was the predictive spelling on the computer.. cupboard it should have been, but the Mac decided to change it.. but JJ knew what I was talking about.. His Iveco is a bit small as we know...bigger than Buttons VW I will give you that and a lot cheaper.

But as a red line did not come up as I typed then I did not spot the typo.. but then I am not perfect as Sue tells me.

Bob:Sad:

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
An amusing post Bob... but... I can open my doors and not worry about water coming in... I can walk about without coding cupboards... when it is hot I switch on my air conditioner... AND I can go to secluded, beautiful places that big RVs can't. :clap:

[HI]Trust me, I am a magician (retired)... I have travelled with an RV in convoy and linked by walkie talkie... :clap:

"Not down there JJ, I can't get down there..." :clap:

and :clap:

"No JJ, I can't go over that bridge, I am too heavy" :clap:

and :clap:

"I can't park there, I will sink into the ground...":clap:

and so on and on and on, leaving aside having to travel 60kms before finding a place to turn around after a navigational error :clap:...
[/HI]
Of course your rig is perfect for what you want it for and suits you down to the ground...for me it would be [HI]a large amount of scrap metal [/HI](unless I traded it in for something more suited...):clap:

:clap:

:restmycase: :restmycase: :restmycase: :restmycase: :restmycase:

Oct 15, 2007
Five Roads Alyth
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 2005

Bob got it half right, ie him and that bloomin mac, whatever thingymebob he uses.

CLOSING:Doh:

No one knew it was you Doc, me old mate... but now you have grassed yourself up...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Adopting best panto voice......

OH YES WE DID:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back