LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
although I never post on that forum, I love to read it. Its almost like a plan of my future and destiny :Cool:

OP
OP
wizzer59
Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
although I never post on that forum, I love to read it. Its almost like a plan of my future and destiny :Cool:

Me to, I'm storeing all the little tips and showing my wife all the photo's of people enjoying themselves in the SUN:Cool:.. today:roflmto: (not in the uk though) and dreaming that it will be me one day:thumb: god willing:RollEyes:

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
hi wizzer .its been a grand day here in cornwall today . bright sunshine . sweatshirt weather. been taking some friends to view the china clay works. you could see the sea to the north .see the sea to the south and look way in the distance into devon . thats from my village in the center of cornwall. a really lovely day. makes you glad to be alive. its my first winter at home for years . anyway see you on 365 come i,m sure you will know many of the names . its all about having fun. just like on here. roll on spring will not be long if today is a sign.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back