Newbie (1 Viewer)

dug

May 28, 2011
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
ducato maxi tdi 24'
Exp
Hi to all you guys n gals out there,i'm Doug and although i joined a while back this is my first effort at posting :Doh:,i'm chuffed at the mo as i have managed to get an avatar on (another first)...The OH Wendy and i took delivery of our first proper m/home this week,although she,s 15 she's posh for us ,i say she because on the side is the name Isabella Rosa,perhaps the wife of the original owner in Italy (fingers crossed she's not going to be a fiery Italian B**ch),so far a day cleaning and getting used to things.Right lets see if i can hit the right switch and post this:winky:cheers for reading this,D&W.

mikkidee

Free Member
Aug 1, 2010
Malton,North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since June 08
Welcome you two, hope you have a great time with the MH.
Mike and Nic:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Hi Wendy & Doug and :welcomefunster:, hope to see you out there. By the way if a funster called chrisgreen offers to work on your generator, you'll find out he used to be a Butcher too! :winky:

stcyr

Free Member
Apr 11, 2011
Normandie
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
On & off, since 1966 - fulltime since 2005
Hallo Dug & Wendy - our Dethleffs 'Delyth' is 20 ... in her prime :roflmto:.

:welcome:

OP
OP
dug

dug

May 28, 2011
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
ducato maxi tdi 24'
Exp
Hi Wendy & Doug and :welcomefunster:, hope to see you out there. By the way if a funster called chrisgreen offers to work on your generator, you'll find out he used to be a Butcher too! :winky:

Ha ha,i hope that was a proffession and not what he did to your gennie,cheers D

OP
OP
dug

dug

May 28, 2011
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
ducato maxi tdi 24'
Exp
Hi and welcome D&W although I see no avatar:Cool:::bigsmile:

Tim

How observant you are,neither do i yet if i look at my own profile by clicking on my name it's there,not so smart after all am i? ,perhaps some guidance is needed to reveal it.Cheers D

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
Hi Dug
That's strange, if I go into your profile I can see your van (avatar) (she looks great:thumb:) but if I go into my profile my avatar is not there:Doh:

Anyway hopefully someone with some brains will be along in a minute to tell us how to sort it out:Blush::thumb:

Dec 24, 2009
bedworth warks
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
2009 previously a tugger for thirty years
Hiya Doug, welcome etc.

Just been into your public profile and your pic is at the top of that. However if you look at Gran&Rog's profile, there is a small pic of a dog in the same place as your van pic is on yours, but thei Avatar pic (their van) is over on the right in a little box. Similarly Wizzers Avatar is in the little box.

I suspect it may be because the pic is too big to fit in the space allowed for Avatars, or something like that, but dunno.

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Hi and welcome to FUN

now did you put your avatar pic in the edit avatar section or did you put it in profile pic section
It needs to be in the avatar section. on the your profile screen check down the left hand side till you find the edit avatar box and post it in there

OP
OP
dug

dug

May 28, 2011
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
ducato maxi tdi 24'
Exp
Hiya Doug, welcome etc.

Just been into your public profile and your pic is at the top of that. However if you look at Gran&Rog's profile, there is a small pic of a dog in the same place as your van pic is on yours, but thei Avatar pic (their van) is over on the right in a little box. Similarly Wizzers Avatar is in the little box.

I suspect it may be because the pic is too big to fit in the space allowed for Avatars, or something like that, but dunno.

Hi and thanks,got it sorted now.also ex biker,AJS,Triumph(pre unit),Bsa,& Kawasaki's from 550 to Z1000 6 in total ,sadly all gone now,anyway cheers and keep yer a** off the grass!

OP
OP
dug

dug

May 28, 2011
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
ducato maxi tdi 24'
Exp
Hi and welcome to FUN

now did you put your avatar pic in the edit avatar section or did you put it in profile pic section
It needs to be in the avatar section. on the your profile screen check down the left hand side till you find the edit avatar box and post it in there

Cheers Chatter,got it sorted many thanks,Doug.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back