So how much IS Marjal per month ? (1 Viewer)

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
And what is included in the price ( electric, WiFi, television etc etc )

Rayb182

Funster
Deceased RIP
Nov 13, 2009
Great Bentley
Funster No
MH
Sundance 590 PR
Exp
Since 1999
The discount for funsters still apply as we're going there after being in Zahora. everything included except leccy and that is quite cheap

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
The discount for funsters still apply as we're going there after being in Zahora.[HI] everything included except leccy and that is quite cheap[/HI]

@ 35c per kwh .. be careful.. you could run up a big bill at that price..

better to use as much LPG as possible and only use site leccy for charging the batteries..

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
The discount for funsters still apply as we're going there after being in Zahora. everything included except leccy and that is quite cheap

Rab....when you say the Funsters 30% discount still applies, DO YOU MEAN IF YOU BOOK NOW....or do you mean what was pre-booked before the 15th December 2011 cut off date....

As I understood it, you could book anything in the next year with the Funsters 30% discount as long as it was booked before the 15th of Dec 2011 the cut off date:Doh:

Mel

Apr 27, 2009
Departed Cabopino in Oct 17
Funster No
MH
Dakota
Exp
Fulltiming from 2010- 2017

better to use as much LPG as possible and only use site leccy for charging the batteries..

@35c per kw we generally use about €1 or less per day using the leccy as much as we need. Not an issue really in the scheme of things.

Using gas in Spain is not always straightforward. Gaslow refills are few & far between. Bottle exchanges aren't always available.

If the leccy is there, use it.

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
With the weather we are experiencing at the moment I don't think it should be a problem, even better if you have solar panels.
I do agree with Jim that it is possible to run up a large bill if the weather is not good.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
@35c per kw we generally use about €1 or less per day using the leccy as much as we need. Not an issue really in the scheme of things.

Using gas in Spain is not always straightforward. Gaslow refills are few & far between. Bottle exchanges aren't always available.

If the leccy is there, use it.

fair enough... it was just a warning.. and to be aware that price is about five times the price per unit of UK domestic leccy

but to give an example..

If you use 1kw oil filled heater for 10 hrs that would be e3.50 .. over a week e24.5 and almost e100 for a month ..

I never had any problems getting bottle exchanges.. most, if not all sites sell it.

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Did I not read on another thread that if you contact them you can get a price to include leccy?

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp

I agree with Jim, if your paying for electric use little, :thumb: changed our gas bottle last week 13€ 30 cents for a large bottle. Bob.

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
I use Alugas but makes no real odds.. always just buy a local bottle nd regulator if I was going to be there a while

What about the WiFi ? The pricing is a little ambiguous ( for instance, it says electrical connection is included in the parcel price.. but going by what is said actually getting elecktrickery down the wire is extra.. )
So WiFi, while it says it is included, does that just mean availability is included and you pay to use it ?

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
And what is included in the price ( electric, WiFi, television etc etc )

Dear Funsters,

I have spoken with "those who have the power to decide stuff at Marjal" and they agreed to extend the 30% discount until the end of 2011. Also, those who decide to join the rally (no matter when), will have the 30% off, but just for the duration of the rally which is between the 5th and the 25th March 2012

:roflmto:
Broken Link Removed

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back