LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
As you know I have recently bought a Rapido and the dealer I bought it from (Who I may well name later) has ordered a spare part from a Rapido dealer (Who I may also name later), anyhow after 4 months of being pi$$ed about, I rang Rapido (ShiftZZ style) to tell them that I was not a happy bunny.

Spoke to Anthony, BRILLIANT, full of knowledge and he was able to ask the engineer questions about my issues and the answer came back instantly...

Anthony is English and A1.

I am now writing to my dealer to get this sorted.

Dealers in the UK, you need to be aware that customers can go to the manufacturers and get the truth, so you better behave yourselves....

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Warning.... The details of your phone call and letter have been gathered by a data collecting company and sold on... Expect a tempting offer from Hymer any day now...

JJ

OP
OP
ShiftZZ

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Just had an e-mail, they will order the item through another dealer, but can I supply the build number which is on the same plate as the chassis number.

So how the FFFF was the other dealer going to order the FFFFFF'ng thing...

Tell you what Funsters, someone is going to get it, BOTH BLOODY barrels and there will be blood on the walls, no prisoners and no survivors... They have been warned.

Tried to ring Rapido in France, they are at lunch...............
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Warning.... The details of your phone call and letter have been gathered by a data collecting company and sold on... Expect a tempting offer from Hymer any day now...

JJ

I'm sure I've read somewhere that Hymer have a financial interest in Rapido anyway:Smile:

OP
OP
ShiftZZ

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Door seal.

If it was something special I would not mind, its been on order since September, I have spoken to Rapido in France they have 500m of the bloody stuff.

It appears that this particular deal is dragging his feet, and hoping that I will go away, they are about to find out exactly what type of unreasonable git/ba$tard/nightmare I can be.

We have for too long let them treat us like pooh, but no longer, whoever said "revenge is a dish best served cold" is living in another universe.

OP
OP
ShiftZZ

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
The Rapido 'agents' could not have ordered the part unless they had the build number.

What a lot of idiots....

Rapido were very happy for me to phone and let them know anout the issues and the name of their agent...

ShiftZZ 1 - Arseholes 0

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Door seal.

If it was something special I would not mind, its been on order since September, I have spoken to Rapido in France they have 500m of the bloody stuff.

It appears that this particular deal is dragging his feet, and hoping that I will go away, they are about to find out exactly what type of unreasonable git/ba$tard/nightmare I can be.

We have for too long let them treat us like pooh, but no longer, whoever said "revenge is a dish best served cold" is living in another universe.

Well said Mr ShiftZZ... and I can concur with your second paragraph completely, never a truer word spoken/writ...:thumb:

go get em Tiger....:Cool:

Sell your story to the "Daily Mail".. would make headlines... :thumb::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1 of many for 2012...

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Just had an e-mail, they will order the item through another dealer, but can I supply the build number which is on the same plate as the chassis number.

So how the FFFF was the other dealer going to order the FFFFFF'ng thing...

Tell you what Funsters, [HI]someone is going to get it, BOTH BLOODY barrels[/HI] and there will be [HI]blood on the walls[/HI], [HI]no prisoners and no survivors[/HI]... They have been warned.

Tried to ring Rapido in France, they are at lunch...............
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Holy Sheeeet, I'm fwitened and I'm only reading out of interest....Griff

Jan 3, 2008
Pakefield, Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
As you know I have recently bought a Rapido and the dealer I bought it from (Who I may well name later) has ordered a spare part from a Rapido dealer (Who I may also name later), anyhow after 4 months of being pi$$ed about, I rang Rapido (ShiftZZ style) to tell them that I was not a happy bunny.

Spoke to Anthony, BRILLIANT, full of knowledge and he was able to ask the engineer questions about my issues and the answer came back instantly...

Anthony is English and A1.

I am now writing to my dealer to get this sorted.

Dealers in the UK, you need to be aware that customers can go to the manufacturers and get the truth, so you better behave yourselves....

I have been waiting for six months, yes six months for a Rapido dealer to get body parts for me. Each time I enquire I get the same "we are still waiting" I wonder if you could let me know what number you phoned Anthony on please.

OP
OP
ShiftZZ

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Graham

Not really, its one particular dealer in the. UK, when I told Rapido they said "Ah, we suggest you go to another dealer" .

Dont these people realise that a few postings on here can really mess them up, the 'punter' has laid out good dosh and not a small amount either and they deserve more than some of the crap they come out with.

Customer is king and if they mess with us, they WILL suffer...

Besides that Rapido is a good make and a good van.

Last edited:

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
I have been waiting for six months, yes six months for a Rapido dealer to get body parts for me. Each time I enquire I get the same "we are still waiting" I wonder if you could let me know what number you phoned Anthony on please.

Anthony Pfaff - contact via switchboard from UK on
00 33-02 43 30 10 70

not sure if you drop the zero from 02 or not:thumb:

Apr 29, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Burstner Nexxo T740
Exp
since 2008
I agree wholeheartedly about Anthony. I spoke with him when we were in France and the Hab Door decided it would no longer lock on the remote.
He put me in touch with a local Mechanic (who used to work at Rapido) who stripped the door down and worked his magic fingers (his words when I asked him how he fixed it) and got the lock working again all for 10 euro.

OP
OP
ShiftZZ

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Listen.

I like Jaws are men if peace, we mind our own businesses and avoid confrontation at all cost, would rather walk away than take anything or anybody on..

Just ask Mrs ShiftZZ I have even stopped using supermarket trollies as not to bump into people and cause conflict.

See, a new leaf, a new ShiftZZ and if anyone suggests otherwise, please let my solicitor know and he will fill in the appropriate legal forms.

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Anthony Pfaff - contact via switchboard from UK on
00 33-02 43 30 10 70

not sure if you drop the zero from 02 or not:thumb:

Yes you drop the zero ...... 00 33-243 301 070 . ..:thumb: 00 33-243 301 070

Styx

Free Member
May 1, 2010
Buckinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2007
Couldn't have the teensiest bit to do with sine die bans from Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury's & Morrison's could it? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

No Graham – he’s been sneaking in again to develop his new ‘stealth’ weapon :Doh:
It would appear that nonchalantly spinning his basket as he [STRIKE]approaches his victims[/STRIKE] peruses the aisles appears more accidental than a full-on ram with a trolley, whilst having the same result :winky:

He’s been practicing the ‘SORRY!’ as contact occurs – but is yet to make it sound wholly convincing… :ROFLMAO:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Wokingham Motorhomes aka Caravannes Rapido are normally most obliging and helpfull as regards spares and advice for Rapidos.

WOKINGHAM MOTORHOMES. (Caravans Rapido) 'Gorrick' Luckley Road RG40 3AU WOKINGHAM Berks. Phone 0118.979.1023

Peter

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Your dealer you bought the van off must have a boss, do what you tell us all and get in touch with the boss, and let him know your thoughts on their customer service tell him you know how easy it is for them to sort it out ask him what he is going to do about it

OP
OP
ShiftZZ

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Your dealer you bought the van off must have a boss, do what you tell us all and get in touch with the boss, and let him know your thoughts on their customer service tell him you know how easy it is for them to sort it out ask him what he is going to do about it

Oh trust me I have, the contents of my mail and phone calls are XXX rated... They are under no illusion, trust me... Mts ShiftZZ will confirm..

Jan 3, 2008
Pakefield, Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
Rapido parts

Some may remember that I have been waiting a long time (6 months) for my dealer to obtain parts from Rapido. I cannot understand why people just cannot run a business, that cannot even acomplish basics of just keeping in touch.

I Had a chat with Anthony at Rapido Fr. today, a very polite and helpful chap. I can assure readers that the problem does not originate from Rapido

Anthony did say that Rapido are very happy to speak with their UK customers and he asked me to put out a post to the effect that he should prefferaby be contacted by telephone, +33243301070, and that the correct email is "info@rapido.Fr", messages sent here will reach him but please do not use any other email address you may have.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back