Free Member
Dec 31, 2011
uk
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 1998
Thanks for the replys to my previous thread (autotrail doors) and the solutions posted, but should we have to attach bunngee or other things just to stop a habitatoin door slamming you in the mouth . Should WE have to go to these lengths when we pay any thing upto £74000.00 for an auototrail .As I said previously designers are not moterhomers .

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Thanks for the replys to my previous thread (autotrail doors) and the solutions posted, but should we have to attach bunngee or other things just to stop a habitatoin door slamming you in the mouth . Should WE have to go to these lengths when we pay any thing upto £74000.00 for an auototrail .As I said previously designers are not moterhomers .

An emphatic NO.

This is the age of STYLE. It's quite possible some sales person rejected a properly engineered solution because it did not look stylish. Latest MHs are full of this crap end to end it seems to me.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
I am affraid Autotrail is a "dirty word" to me... :Angry: had an 18 month battle with them over a habbitation door. :cry: I had all the support from the dealer but in my humble opinion their warrenty managers care less.
Autotrail in particular have a big share of the UK market and think they are Bullet Proof.
you would think that their reputation would be as important to sales, but seems not.:Doh:

i eventually got a resolution by being an absolute nuisance to the CEO in person.:thumbdown:

would never buy an Autotrail or any of their franchised brands again. their customer care and after sales service is "dreadfull" to be polite!:Eeek:

Glynn

Free Member
May 2, 2010
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I am affraid Autotrail is a "dirty word" to me... :Angry: had an 18 month battle with them over a habbitation door. :cry: I had all the support from the dealer but in my humble opinion their warrenty managers care less.
Autotrail in particular have a big share of the UK market and think they are Bullet Proof.
you would think that their reputation would be as important to sales, but seems not.:Doh:

i eventually got a resolution by being an absolute nuisance to the CEO in person.:thumbdown:

would never buy an Autotrail or any of their franchised brands again. their customer care and after sales service is "dreadfull" to be polite!:Eeek:

Sadly this is ever more common these days and firms wonder why they go bankrupt.
No 1 is look after your customers because without them there is no business.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back