Free Member
Dec 27, 2011
devon
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since jan 2011
Hi everyone just found this site while poking about the internet.We are Jim and Margaret and we live in devon.Had our motorhome since last January and done about 6000 miles since, 3000 of which six weeks was in the south of France in the summer,so we like using it! We also have a Harley Davidson and tow that behind on a trailer.As we speak we are planning next yeats hols.looking at Spain which we have done a few times on the bike but will be first time in the motorhome.Close now as I have rambled on enough:Smile:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi Jim & Margaret and welcome to Fun, quite a few bikers on here with motorhomes, look forward to your posts. :welcomefunster:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi and welcome to the site, nice to see another local, I hope to meet wilth you in the chatroom or at a rally some time. Enjoy.

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.
Hi,
Where in Devon? There are a few of us - you've already met Roger (Wildman), I live a few miles SW of Torrington. You could get yourself added to the Members Map.

Link Removed

Enjoy being one of an elite (is that the right word? ::bigsmile:) group - Funsters I mean. :winky:

John

OP
OP
hdvrod

hdvrod

Free Member
Dec 27, 2011
devon
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since jan 2011
What a friendly site! lots of nice welcomes:Smile:

OP
OP
hdvrod

hdvrod

Free Member
Dec 27, 2011
devon
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since jan 2011
Hi,
Where in Devon? There are a few of us - you've already met Roger (Wildman), I live a few miles SW of Torrington. You could get yourself added to the Members Map.

Link Removed

Enjoy being one of an elite (is that the right word? ::bigsmile:) group - Funsters I mean. :winky:

John
Hi John.
We are in Bideford.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
:Smile:Hi and welcome.... (watch out for that lady above naked in a champagne bottle .... think she may be local to you both....::bigsmile:)

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Me too, part West Country Carrot Cruncher, part Puha and Pakiha, am in Cornwall tween Newquay and St Austell. I used to be stationed in Fremington with the D U K W s:welcome:

There is however a distinct lack of sanity 'round 'ere m'dear, but enjoy it anyway:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back