Aires in Spain? (1 Viewer)

Jul 4, 2010
Essex / central France
Funster No
MH
Hymer Star Line 680
Exp
9 years
Are there any web listings or software programes for aires in Spain, or even a good reference book?

We have to deliver something to Madrid and will be using our newly aquired MH to do it with. We will be in Spain for 3 maybe 4 days max so campsites are probably not going to be required.

Would like to stay a day or two between Santander and San Sebastian on the way back to France, any thoughts on a shore side stop of any type would be great too.

Thanks

Rayb182

Funster
Deceased RIP
Nov 13, 2009
Great Bentley
Funster No
MH
Sundance 590 PR
Exp
Since 1999
Are there any web listings or software programes for aires in Spain, or even a good reference book?

We have to deliver something to Madrid and will be using our newly aquired MH to do it with. We will be in Spain for 3 maybe 4 days max so campsites are probably not going to be required.

Would like to stay a day or two between Santander and San Sebastian on the way back to France, any thoughts on a shore side stop of any type would be great too.

Thanks

As from Scotjimland on a previous thread Areas de Servicio.. Spain .. http://www.lapaca.org/areas/espana.php

Jul 3, 2008
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 700
Exp
since 1998

Thanks

You could try areasac.es :Eeek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
V
Jul 4, 2010
Essex / central France
Funster No
MH
Hymer Star Line 680
Exp
9 years
Thank you all, and sorry that I missed Scotjimland's posting rayb182.

I thought that there were downloadable GPS programs too which is really what I meant to write.

The second part of the ask is can anyone recommend an aire or campsite that is close to the shore on Spain's north coast?

Many thanks

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Thank you all, and sorry that I missed Scotjimland's posting rayb182.

I thought that there were downloadable GPS programs too which is really what I meant to write.

The second part of the ask is can anyone recommend an aire or campsite that is close to the shore on Spain's north coast?

Many thanks

Hi

This is almost on the beach, stayed here some years ago.. small site with some nice walks .. and a foot path around the cliffs to the old town of Ondarroa. Popular with Spanish with few Brits to spoil it ..

Google Map

Camping Saturraran‎
20830 Mutriku
Spain

You can download Aires POIs from Campingcar Infos

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
There is also all the aires of Spain and Portugal by Vicarious books. Merry Christmas and have a good trip.

OP
OP
V
Jul 4, 2010
Essex / central France
Funster No
MH
Hymer Star Line 680
Exp
9 years
Hi

This is almost on the beach, stayed here some years ago.. small site with some nice walks .. and a foot path around the cliffs to the old town of Ondarroa. Popular with Spanish with few Brits to spoil it ..

Google Map

Camping Saturraran‎
20830 Mutriku
Spain

You can download Aires POIs from Campingcar Infos

Camping Saturraran looks ideal, but open from June through September only, what a pity.

Lots of good infomation on here and more than enough for our purposes.

As always, thanks

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back