Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
At long last I have purchased a MacBook Pro - 15" .. I have the iPad and the iphon4 .. so it was just a matter of time and pennies before I took the plunge and put the money down.

I am now in to day two of setting it up. I have spent about two hours on the phone in total with Apple Tec support. Had a few issues, but getting there bit by bit. Usual iTunes installing took for ever. now on tot he photos side.

Had fun and games with the Apple Airport Extreme .. boosts the signal from the AOL router in my office to the far reaches of the house.. worth the bucks.

PC World was the same price as John Lewis and Apple.. but gives a £50 in store voucher .. Apple is apple you get the item and no freebies.. John Lewis gives a second year warranty.. so once again we went with John Lewis...

Bob

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
At long last I have purchased a MacBook Pro - 15" .. I have the iPad and the iphon4 .. so it was just a matter of time and pennies before I took the plunge and put the money down.

I am now in to day two of setting it up. I have spent about two hours on the phone in total with Apple Tec support. Had a few issues, but getting there bit by bit. Usual iTunes installing took for ever. now on tot he photos side.

Had fun and games with the Apple Airport Extreme .. boosts the signal from the AOL router in my office to the far reaches of the house.. worth the bucks.

PC World was the same price as John Lewis and Apple.. but gives a £50 in store voucher .. Apple is apple you get the item and no freebies.. John Lewis gives a second year warranty.. so once again we went with John Lewis...

Bob

Well done no complaints about my mac

I bought mine from apple store
they showed me how to set it up there
Mind I did take 3hours in the shop before coming out
Miss management said something about go on your own next time
Or worms to that effect

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
The universe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I have the 13" version. Fitted 8 gb ram and took about 20 mins to set up. I am an Apple trainer so I know the system well. I also installed Paralels Desktop as I run a Windozs app to do my web sites. All in all, very please with it, even managed to get a driver for my Mitsubishi CP9550DW dye sub printer. No driver for the Mac available for the Olmec printer I looked at. I run Elements 9 for photos, shame there is not a Mac version of Greenscreen Wizard, just a Photoshop plug in that does not work.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
no problems with my 13" macbook either it just seems to work although it has slowed down a bit recently

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Macbook 15, iPad, iPhon4, Appletec, iTunes, Appleairportextreme, AOL, 8gbram Paralels deskto[p, cp550dw, dye sub printer???

What the Hell are you Jokers on about?:winky:

Mate it's plug in the wall, turn on, press the blue button, double click on Google, click on favourites BINGO!:ROFLMAO:

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
The universe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Macbook 15, iPad, iPhon4, Appletec, iTunes, Appleairportextreme, AOL, 8gbram Paralels deskto[p, cp550dw, dye sub printer???

What the Hell are you Jokers on about?:winky:

Mate it's plug in the wall, turn on, press the blue button, double click on Google, click on favourites BINGO!:ROFLMAO:

Link Removed
parallels desktop/

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back