Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Sian insisted I organise a rally at Chester's Food, Drink and Lifestyle Festival this year. Carol discovered this gem and did a fantastic job organising it last year but she is away on her travels and as much as she would like to do it again it's impossible.

What a delight this rally is, you don't have to be a "foodie" but if you are you will really enjoy it, but were just a hundred or so yards from the centre of this lovely old city, there are also bars on site open in the evening where there was plenty of dancing to be had. Checkout the 150 photos from the Link Removedlast year.

Just £25 ( per person Kids under 12= £10) gets you FOUR NIGHTS camping on the racecourse right over the Easter break and free entry to the food festival which normally costs £7a day. Chester's Food, Drink and Lifestyle Festival showcases all manner of top quality regional produce. It features over 150 stalls, including the ever-popular celebrity chef demonstrations. This really is a good one there are only 20 Places available and I have one of those, so there is a slot for just a lucky 19 of you. Don't miss out!

After 31st January the price will rise to £35, so book it soon and save a tenner.

Download the booking form here RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE THE FORM TO YOUR PC http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/jimsbits/camperfest 2012.doc

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Almost worth coming home early for. Last year was just excellent.

Almost :winky:

Worthwhile - a boat trip on the river, good commentary and quite a lot to learn about Chester.

Similar flavour to Stratford and we will be home for that.

Lindylooj

Free Member
Jun 24, 2011
Weymouth, Dorset
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Newbie from Oct 2011
Sounds great, will show it to Kev when he gets home. is there public transport nearby? Never been to Chester and Love food way too much :Smile:

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Sounds great, will show it to Kev when he gets home. is there public transport nearby? Never been to Chester and Love food way too much :Smile:

You wont need it..
Chester is great, a 10min walk from the racecourse and your in the centre....
I have a dilema now.... We usually go with MCC at Easter as the grandkids have lots of friends they meet up with BUT I also fancy the Fun meet at Chester..

Grr... Decisions... Decisions..

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007

Recourse is bottom left, the round building is in the city. There is a flight of stairs right by the round building.

Bottom right is the River Dee. All sorts of walking and boating opportunities.

http://maps.google.co.uk/?ll=53.18749,-2.893438&spn=0.005471,0.010858&t=h&z=17&vpsrc=6

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Sian insisted I organise a rally at Chester's Food, Drink and Lifestyle Festival this year. Carol discovered this gem and did a fantastic job organising it last year but she is away on her travels and as much as she would like to do it again it's impossible.

What a delight this rally is, you don't have to be a "foodie" but if you are you will really enjoy it, but were just a hundred or so yards from the centre of this lovely old city, there are also bars on site open in the evening where there was plenty of dancing to be had. Checkout the 150 photos from the Link Removedlast year.

Just £25 gets you FOUR NIGHTS camping on the racecourse right over the Easter break and free entry to the food festival which normally costs £7a day. Chester's Food, Drink and Lifestyle Festival showcases all manner of top quality regional produce. It features over 150 stalls, including the ever-popular celebrity chef demonstrations. This really is a good one there are only 20 Places available and I have one of those, so there is a slot for just a lucky 19 of you. Don't miss out!

After 31st January the price will rise to £35, so book it soon and save a tenner.

Download the booking form here RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE THE FORM TO YOUR PC http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/jimsbits/camperfest 2012.doc

Jim Is it £25 per van or person please

also are you putting up who is attending list

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Yes its £25 PP rising to £35 if you book after 31 Jan. All the details are on the booking form in the first post.

Here is the list..:Smile:

1. Jim and Sian

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
[HI]If i am back in time i will go but be a late booking if i do..........

Last year was GREAT.........................::bigsmile:[/HI]

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Please add our names to the list please Jim ...money paid:thumb::thumb:

We had a fab time last year, hope the weather is as good as it was last year :Cool: , but sorry that Carol and Eddy wont be there though

easy walk into town too :thumb:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
:thumb: 18 slots left::bigsmile:

1. Jim and Sian
  2. Champers

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Yeah, do you know what? On Hilldweller's recommendation I think we may well come as well. Will have to look at dates and that, but its cheaper than actually going across to one of the shows as it's local...

Is Sian cooking?

cpease

Free Member
Mar 16, 2008
Morley,Leeds up North
Funster No
MH
Ford Transit stealth van
Exp
since June 2006
chester

we went this year 2011, had a great time, why only 20 spaces as carol had a lot more vans & with plenty of space left on the course. I say this beacause we are unable to commit at present???

Lindylooj

Free Member
Jun 24, 2011
Weymouth, Dorset
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Newbie from Oct 2011
Hi, we are interested but as we are new to all this, if there is no electric hook up, would our leisure battery last 4 days? thanks Lynn :Smile:

Jul 27, 2007
West Yorks occasionally
Funster No
MH
Swift Bessacarr 560L
Exp
Since 2007
Jim

Would you please put us and the Yoolies on the list - forms and cheques sent off today.

Cheers

Pete and Di

mike mcglynn

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
chester rally

Jim, please put me and tina down for this fine event I have tried to fill in the form but it wont allow me for some reason. I will send a cheque to whoever a s a p :RollEyes:MERRY CHRISTMAS,::bigsmile: MIKE MCGLYNN

grumps147

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
St.Helens
Funster No
MH
Between
Exp
MH 12 yrs -Tent/Caravan 49 years
This will be our first so please put us down, even though we may have to leave Sunday (hopefully not). Presume we send the form & cheque to the organisers saying motorhome fun as group?

thanks

Eddie and Margaret

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Jim, please put me and tina down for this fine event I have tried to fill in the form but it wont allow me for some reason. I will send a cheque to whoever a s a p :RollEyes:MERRY CHRISTMAS,::bigsmile: MIKE MCGLYNN

You have to print the form first, then fill and send via snail mail or ppaying by card you can telephone
hope this helps

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
Hi Jim

Can you put us down for it please, sounds like a good weekend

stew

Sep 10, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 309
Exp
since 2011 but years in a caravan
Hi Jim

Can you put us down for it please, sounds like a good weekend
I Just emailed the booking form and phoned to pay by credit card b ut no one there so left message.

This will be our first meet, looking forward to meeting a few of you:thumb:

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
I had difficulty with the phone No. on the form so emailed Kelly. If you have problems ring the number below:

We are in the process of moving offices so you can get me on
01244 405 615 but the number you have been ringing should still be working, so I will look into that.
Kind regards,
Kelly

chrisboyo

Free Member
Aug 5, 2009
Newport South Wales
Funster No
MH
Autosleepers Sussex Duo
Exp
5 + 30 years a tugger
Just paid over the phone and emailed our off our booking form :thumb:

Happy Funster Daze Ahead ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Guys i am away from my office today, I will sort the list out as soon as I can. Nice to see the attendee list growing, looks like another good one:thumb:

Sep 10, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 309
Exp
since 2011 but years in a caravan
I had difficulty with the phone No. on the form so emailed Kelly. If you have problems ring the number below:

We are in the process of moving offices so you can get me on
01244 405 615 but the number you have been ringing should still be working, so I will look into that.
Kind regards,
Kelly

Thanks Taran.
I rang that number and got stright through all paid and booked:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread