New Design thought.....I'm not sure... (1 Viewer)

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
The eleMMent series from Marchi Mobile combines Austrian-Italian design with German technology and craftsmanship to create three distinctly different models of luxury mobile vehicle: the eleMMent palazzo luxury mobile home, the eleMMent viva VIP shuttle and the eleMMent visione mobile showroom.

Relax with your friends onboard the 2012 eleMMent palazzo by having a chilled drink from one of the bars on your fully automatic liftable flybridge lounge or on the welcoming couch area inside. Transform your couch area by the push of a button into stylish bar furniture and glory in your party on two entirely equipped floors.

A comfortable retreat is guaranteed by the master bedroom with its own integrated bathroom for a pleasant recovery.

Numerous inventions ensure that you experience the greatest level of comfort and security. Park in front of your favourite restaurant and monitor your eleMMent palazzo via an additional control unit. Remote video access allows you to show your friends the exterior and interior and also permits to pre-set the lighting and temperature for your return to the vehicle.

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Is this thing in production yet or is it another concept vehicle.

If its in production who are the main agents, I quite like it and would like to order one.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
I shouldn't want to have to drive that. The drivers view looks to be awfull....

Not so good for pedestrians either if I am to be fair. How ugly.

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
When we go looking I don't think we'll bother with this one. It's a bit long for the drive at 40 foot and it might be a little dangerous to park it on the road ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
how many posts are there to newbies stating get the internal layout right:winky:

seriously the most likely people that are going to buy it would probably be full timers and that way they don't have to look at the outside very often and if the inside is right for requirements who really cares what it looks like on the outside.

personally i don't find it any more ugly than the early Hymers but thats just my thoughts.

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
I wonder if the 'pasta twirl' table legs will catch on?

They also need to make their mind up over the wipers. The outside view shows a conventional one, the inside view shows a three-blade rotary setup!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back