Marjal, Crevillent ....... Fabulous !! (1 Viewer)

bryandh

Free Member
Jan 17, 2011
Malaga, Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class. FFB Tabbert 570
Exp
Since 2010
Sorry to be leaving here tomorrow, but need to meet friends elsewhere, otherwise would be staying on for a while.
The planners, developers and the current management team are to complimented on the wonderful, full facility, complex they have created here at Catral. 1500 pitches, all level and with 3 sizes available, amazing facilities, great showers/toilets etc, eating, drinking, entertainment areas...... and for the keep fit fraternity amongst us a high quality Spa and Fitness Centre. All told should prove to be memorable location for the meet in March 2012.
Well done all at Marjal !!

Regards, Bryan

OP
OP
bryandh

bryandh

Free Member
Jan 17, 2011
Malaga, Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class. FFB Tabbert 570
Exp
Since 2010
Were there many there ? Always looks like a ghost town on the vids.

Right now not more than 100 MH's/caravans but I guess the place is so new that not many have arrived yet.... spoke (sort of) to a Dutch guy, he has booked in for 12 months !!!!

Regards, Bryan

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
bryandh

bryandh

Free Member
Jan 17, 2011
Malaga, Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class. FFB Tabbert 570
Exp
Since 2010
Should have said.
Enquired on behalf of another "funster" if special discount would be honoured if late bookings were received. Nancy, front office, said "If applicants say they are with the Motorhomefun Group coming in March 2012....discount will still be available".

Regards, Bryan

harryoxford2

Free Member
Sep 14, 2010
Bishops Stortford Herts
Funster No
MH
B
Exp
2010 and camper all my life
Should have said.
Enquired on behalf of another "funster" if special discount would be honoured if late bookings were received. Nancy, front office, said "If applicants say they are with the Motorhomefun Group coming in March 2012....discount will still be available".

Regards, Bryan
Ty Brian, I missed the deadline and doing my best to get there but cant yet commit to the date..good news

OP
OP
bryandh

bryandh

Free Member
Jan 17, 2011
Malaga, Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class. FFB Tabbert 570
Exp
Since 2010
Sunset over Marjal

Some Marjal pics

Broken Link Removed

Regards, Bryan

OP
OP
bryandh

bryandh

Free Member
Jan 17, 2011
Malaga, Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class. FFB Tabbert 570
Exp
Since 2010
Hope you enjoy your winter:winky:

Thanks, but only on Costa Blanca till New Year...... when family arrive to spoil the "old f**rts" fun, so back home to Malaga............ but only for a while, then off again. God life is hell out here...it ain't all fun in the sun y'know!!

Regards, Bryan

Rayb182

Funster
Deceased RIP
Nov 13, 2009
Great Bentley
Funster No
MH
Sundance 590 PR
Exp
Since 1999
Should have said.

Regards, Bryan

Many thanks for your help, emailed Nancy and we're booked in with the discount,

OP
OP
bryandh

bryandh

Free Member
Jan 17, 2011
Malaga, Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class. FFB Tabbert 570
Exp
Since 2010
Ty Brian, I missed the deadline and doing my best to get there but cant yet commit to the date..good news

Don't know how long Nancy meant when she said discount would remain available, guess you need to advise them as soon as you are able to commit.

Regards, Bryan

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back