Free Member
Oct 2, 2011
Widnes,Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 years
good mornin everybody,lovely day,sun is shinin,time to get my bike out 4 a run up 2 devils bridge,then do a bit on motorhome.so ave a nice day everybody::bigsmile::thumb:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
good mornin everybody,lovely day,sun is shinin,time to get my bike out 4 a run up 2 devils bridge,then do a bit on motorhome.so ave a nice day everybody::bigsmile::thumb:

Weather must be better up than here, ice on untreated roads.

Take care.

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Weather must be better up than here, ice on untreated roads.

Take care.

Out last night and gritter coming other way and got the Volvo showered with grit, most powerful I have seen............all for them though as been a victim of black ice..........boy does it melt quick after the gritter came on that occasion.............:winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Yes very icy here too Brian.
Feeling a bit weak this morning. Had a rather boozy Christmas do last night. So far this morning ive changed the beds , put a load of washing in , poked garlic and rosemary into a leg of lamb , peeled my veg and potatoes and Im now sat eating a bacon and egg sarnie . Thinking how glad i am that i finished wrapping all the Christmas presents yesterday , and contemplating paying Isabel to do the pile of ironing thats beckoning me in the utility room, to save me from doing it .

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
:ROFLMAO::roflmto:

May 20, 2009
Haute Vienne, France
Funster No

Used to enjoy that run from Lancaster to Devils when we lived up there. Is the butty van still there and is it just as expensive::bigsmile:

OP
OP
bandit

bandit

Free Member
Oct 2, 2011
Widnes,Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 years
butty van.

Yes the butty van is still ripping people of,cost an arm and a leg.roads wernt 2 bad this mornin,nobody there so i ran back 2 Bullbeck 4 a hot chocolate,then home.To the other fellow motorhomer,i am not an Hells Angel and respec OAPs,I enjoy ridin m,cycles it gets rid off the stress of drivin hgv all week.All the best 2 one and all.THE BANDIT::bigsmile::thumb:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Nowhere near as scary but about to go out on trike. Glorious sunny day. Hope you enjoy your trip. Joy

yorkshirepudding

Free Member
Nov 7, 2009
Pudsey/Leeds
Funster No
MH
Thinking of tenting again
Exp
September '09
I've not been to Devil's Bridge for a couple of years. The A65 from Leeds has solid white lines for much of its lenghth and is chock-a-block with ruddy motorhomes.:Doh:.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back