Who are our local Funsters in kent (1 Viewer)

Steveutwg

Free Member
Oct 12, 2011
Rushenden, Kent
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr 560
Exp
25 years
We would like to get to know some of our local Funsters in and around Kent, were all up for a bit of a grin, we even have the facility to meet up on our 5 pitch site on the Isle of Sheppey, anyone interested, please let us know!::bigsmile:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
We would like to get to know some of our local Funsters in and around Kent, were all up for a bit of a grin, we even have the facility to meet up on our 5 pitch site on the Isle of Sheppey, anyone interested, please let us know!::bigsmile:

Members map is here, get your name on it!
Broken Link Removed

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
Hi Steve,

We are in Rochester and have spoken about visiting your site with Red Sonja (Crayford) It will be in the new year when the weather is a bit better. I know Sheppey well I used to work just down the road from you in Queenborough many years ago and occasionally come on to the Island with my present job. What's the sea fishing like in Leo bay?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
We are in Tunbridge Wells but ......

We are in Tunbridge Wells on the other side of the county. But I regret I think we are a bit to big for your site. The RV is 25' long and the car trailer means we top out at 45' I noted from the pictures that there seems to be a need for ramps to level towards a fence as well. So not for us it seems.

Bob

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Essex Girls allowed?????:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

s

OP
OP
S

Steveutwg

Free Member
Oct 12, 2011
Rushenden, Kent
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr 560
Exp
25 years
We are in Tunbridge Wells on the other side of the county. But I regret I think we are a bit to big for your site. The RV is 25' long and the car trailer means we top out at 45' I noted from the pictures that there seems to be a need for ramps to level towards a fence as well. So not for us it seems.

Bob

Well maybe if we ever win the lottery, well buy the field next door to fit you in, you know what they say about small packages! :Smile:

clarify

Free Member
Jul 19, 2009
Funster No
Hi Steve
Just moved to minster maybe meet up for a chat if I ever finnish decorating
Ray Claire and Katie cat

OP
OP
S

Steveutwg

Free Member
Oct 12, 2011
Rushenden, Kent
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr 560
Exp
25 years
Hi Steve,

We are in Rochester and have spoken about visiting your site with Red Sonja (Crayford) It will be in the new year when the weather is a bit better. I know Sheppey well I used to work just down the road from you in Queenborough many years ago and occasionally come on to the Island with my present job. What's the sea fishing like in Leo bay?

So far I have fished the Swale just once, used rag, came home with some good fish, I get the feeling it will be very worthwhile, perhaps we can go together when you come.

Regards Steveutwg

OP
OP
S

Steveutwg

Free Member
Oct 12, 2011
Rushenden, Kent
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr 560
Exp
25 years
Hi Steve
Just moved to minster maybe meet up for a chat if I ever finnish decorating
Ray Claire and Katie cat

If your that good with a paint brush, you best come up here, the bungalow needs a touch up:ROFLMAO:

At least you won't have too far to go for a weekend lol

Regards Steveutwg

clarify

Free Member
Jul 19, 2009
Funster No
Not good at all as have to keep finding time to go out to games room for a game of snooker as last occupants left it behind
Ray Claire and Katie cat

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
looks like you will need a bigger site!!! welcome to fun BTW,, and you dane, stop being a wimp. come out in better weather my ass.... get out there now !!:roflmto:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Yosser is only allowed in Blackpool, why do you think he keeps changing van.........they get to know his current ones................:roflmto:

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
looks like you will need a bigger site!!! welcome to fun BTW,, and you dane, stop being a wimp. come out in better weather my ass.... get out there now !!:roflmto:

I'm a soft suvvener, we don't do cold:ROFLMAO: and besides I would rather be sitting around my heated indoor pool than the Medway estuary:ROFLMAO:

Let me know when the days are longer than the nights and the mercury is above 20c:ROFLMAO:

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Who are our local fubsters in Kent

I'm a soft suvvener, we don't do cold:ROFLMAO: and besides I would rather be sitting around my heated indoor pool than the Medway estuary:ROFLMAO:

Not being one to grass:Cool:, but, about this time last year, I do remember camping in Maidstone when it was minus 10 degrees in the daytime, and was that not your good self and your good lady wife not two vans down from me? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

S

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
We were in Canterbury Sue and I do believe that the two by the pool (snow Pool) was Dane and Hazel:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sonja

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We were in Canterbury Sue and I do believe that the two by the pool (snow Pool) was Dane and Hazel:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sonja

Dane's hibernating now till the big thaw. I'm sure Richard Attenbourough will tell us all about it when Dane emerges from his slumber. :roflmto:

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
Dane's hibernating now till the big thaw. I'm sure Richard Attenbourough will tell us all about it when Dane emerges from his slumber. :roflmto:

I wondered who that strange geezer was who keeps disturbing me:ROFLMAO:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Just looking t my post again and I think that's David not Richard :Blush: