John (Pappajohn) What can I say (1 Viewer)

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Well John what can I say....I am sat here still hurting inside!:cry: Quote" in my opinion, NO" !

Quote " if you hadn't deserted a sinking ship",:helptitanic::helpsos:
You say we have left the sinking ship:Doh:…you know heart on heart that’s not true :winky:, We left to keep the sinking ship afloat for a few more years,:thumb:

a ship can only take so many on board before it sinks and what do they say about too many eggs in one basket!:Eeek:

We, the expats, left to keep you Brits in the life of luxury you are a accustomed to.:winky:

Us real born and bred Brits with good old blighty at heart - a true Yorkshire man always looks after his fellow man, if we all returned (or if we had not left in the first place) :Eeek:where would England be now, and what would good old England look like ….Mmmmm

The housing Market would be overloaded with people wanting houses but not enough to go around that's for a start ….:Doh:

Jobs....you are struggling, you do not have enough now ...handing out benifits:Angry: ...how big is that tiny pot that the money comes out of.:help:

Well that green belt countryside you have would have been used up for new housing, so it would be pointless for you with your large Yank RV motorhome!! Unless you are just going to drive around your estate and camp..... before the compulsory purchase comes along..requiring more land for more houses or shelters...also there would be nowhere else for you to travel, no vacancies in the campsites, that is if there were any campsites left…possibly all used up for temporary housing accomodation, canvas tents and food tents, queuing for food......not a lot of agricultural land left either to feed you all ..you only have a certain amount of land in England you are an Island ...:Doh:

Congestion ..the roads would be so full to the point of a standstill and congestion charges in every city, town and village…..not just London...Scarborough even YES Scarborough John.:winky:

POT HOLES would be so deep and so many you would barely see any tarmac.:winky:

Doctors …you would not get to see a doctor… too busy…and parking charges not just at Hospitals but at the doctors surgery too…then there are the Hospitals….appointments that would be a laugh ….or even an operation….a bigger laugh!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Your Goverment Ministers all in the loony bin.....they could not cope with the stress...maybe let out on licence a few days a month.:winky::ROFLMAO:

Parking would be a No No all used up for housing and tents, you would have to walk to the shops....heaven forbid!!!:Angry::cry:

Petrol / Diesel that would run out very soon or be on ration or too expensive for you to buy….unless is was purchased like the crack cocaine in back streets…..:whatthe:

What hurt me most "John"... was those 4 cutting words…IN MY OPINION NO…those 4 words from a fellow Brit, from a fellow Yorkshire man, in fact we may even have been a neighbours before we left for France. who knows.:cry:

I and my fellow expats have paid all our NI and taxes and whatever else the Government in office (whatever party) has asked from us and never complained…just paid, paid and paid all our lives in the UK. :thumb:::bigsmile:

We take nothing and have taken nothing from good old England, and we still pay the UK whatever they ask from us.:winky:

The same with France we take nothing but pay all is asked from us taxes, healthcare…and so it should be..... we do not live off the country, we live in the country and live with the people in that country.::bigsmile::thumb:

We did all this so the British people like yourself and many others :winky:....can live the life of luxury….you deserve.:Blush:

I said to the wife, that man "John" must have had an unhappy childhood :cry:…..to say those cutting words… I said to the wife they were not said in malice...somewhere along the line something has happened to John..when he was younger.....maybe a child, a poor child, one that was hungry:Sad::Confused::pray:.....may have broken John's leaping Jaguar off his Jaguar bonnet, or even snapped his “B” off his Bentley while it was parked on his country estate driveway outside his mansion…the little fella needed food so he sold them for scrap maybe for a little heating as he was cold... aweeee. who knows

Well I am going now John… to sit down to the table with the wife….(a bare table may I add)..to eat the last slice of dry bread between us, a glass of water to help it down…and wondering if that last log I put on the fire will last the night as it is the last LOG!!...:cry:

John we are now looking to see what the NEW Euro Zone will bring…Wondering if Germany will look after us any better than our fellow Brits did in times of need….

Many more I could have said, But to many to mention, :cry:

If we had all stayed in the UK what hardship's would all of us have had to bear!!

I and fellow expats should be treated as National treasures in England...we left our homes and homelands for the good of others...not to become outcasts.:cry:

All I have got to say is Merry Christmas to you John, your wife and any family you may have and to all you fellow Brit Funsters ...Merry Christmas and I hope it will be happy a New Year for you all especially all those of you able to use your heating allowance to keep warm. But don't worry about us as we've coped here for 7 years and may see you all in Portugal where we will search for a little warmth from the sun!!:winky::ROFLMAO:

Mel

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Peter.. I forgot to wish you well with the new French Pilote agency in the uk...Good Luck:thumb::thumb:..and all the best in the future.....Mel

Paulh

Free Member
May 1, 2008
Bangor N.Ireland
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
since 2007
You"re living the dream Mel....:Smile: I couldn"t agree more with your sentiments::bigsmile: PaulH (proud to call myself English...just!):thumb:

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+

(Winter heating allowance
I wonder whether you think people living abroad in winter should get the allowance or not)

Well John what can I say....I am sat here still hurting inside!:cry: Quote" in my opinion, NO" !

Quote " if you hadn't deserted a sinking ship",:helptitanic::helpsos:
You say we have left the sinking ship:Doh:…you know heart on heart that’s not true :winky:, We left to keep the sinking ship afloat for a few more years,:thumb:

a ship can only take so many on board before it sinks and what do they say about too many eggs in one basket!:Eeek:

We, the expats, left to keep you Brits in the life of luxury you are a accustomed to.:winky:

Us real born and bred Brits with good old blighty at heart - a true Yorkshire man always looks after his fellow man, if we all returned (or if we had not left in the first place) :Eeek:where would England be now, and what would good old England look like ….Mmmmm

The housing Market would be overloaded with people wanting houses but not enough to go around that's for a start ….:Doh:

Jobs....you are struggling, you do not have enough now ...handing out benifits:Angry: ...how big is that tiny pot that the money comes out of.:help:

Well that green belt countryside you have would have been used up for new housing, so it would be pointless for you with your large Yank RV motorhome!! Unless you are just going to drive around your estate and camp..... before the compulsory purchase comes along..requiring more land for more houses or shelters...also there would be nowhere else for you to travel, no vacancies in the campsites, that is if there were any campsites left…possibly all used up for temporary housing accomodation, canvas tents and food tents, queuing for food......not a lot of agricultural land left either to feed you all ..you only have a certain amount of land in England you are an Island ...:Doh:

Congestion ..the roads would be so full to the point of a standstill and congestion charges in every city, town and village…..not just London...Scarborough even YES Scarborough John.:winky:

POT HOLES would be so deep and so many you would barely see any tarmac.:winky:

Doctors …you would not get to see a doctor… too busy…and parking charges not just at Hospitals but at the doctors surgery too…then there are the Hospitals….appointments that would be a laugh ….or even an operation….a bigger laugh!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Your Goverment Ministers all in the loony bin.....they could not cope with the stress...maybe let out on licence a few days a month.:winky::ROFLMAO:

Parking would be a No No all used up for housing and tents, you would have to walk to the shops....heaven forbid!!!:Angry::cry:

Petrol / Diesel that would run out very soon or be on ration or too expensive for you to buy….unless is was purchased like the crack cocaine in back streets…..:whatthe:

What hurt me most "John"... was those 4 cutting words…IN MY OPINION NO…those 4 words from a fellow Brit, from a fellow Yorkshire man, in fact we may even have been a neighbours before we left for France. who knows.:cry:

I and my fellow expats have paid all our NI and taxes and whatever else the Government in office (whatever party) has asked from us and never complained…just paid, paid and paid all our lives in the UK. :thumb:::bigsmile:

We take nothing and have taken nothing from good old England, and we still pay the UK whatever they ask from us.:winky:

The same with France we take nothing but pay all is asked from us taxes, healthcare…and so it should be..... we do not live off the country, we live in the country and live with the people in that country.::bigsmile::thumb:

We did all this so the British people like yourself and many others :winky:....can live the life of luxury….you deserve.:Blush:

I said to the wife, that man "John" must have had an unhappy childhood :cry:…..to say those cutting words… I said to the wife they were not said in malice...somewhere along the line something has happened to John..when he was younger.....maybe a child, a poor child, one that was hungry:Sad::Confused::pray:.....may have broken John's leaping Jaguar off his Jaguar bonnet, or even snapped his “B” off his Bentley while it was parked on his country estate driveway outside his mansion…the little fella needed food so he sold them for scrap maybe for a little heating as he was cold... aweeee. who knows

Well I am going now John… to sit down to the table with the wife….(a bare table may I add)..to eat the last slice of dry bread between us, a glass of water to help it down…and wondering if that last log I put on the fire will last the night as it is the last LOG!!...:cry:

John we are now looking to see what the NEW Euro Zone will bring…Wondering if Germany will look after us any better than our fellow Brits did in times of need….

Many more I could have said, But to many to mention, :cry:

If we had all stayed in the UK what hardship's would all of us have had to bear!!

I and fellow expats should be treated as National treasures in England...we left our homes and homelands for the good of others...not to become outcasts.:cry:

All I have got to say is Merry Christmas to you John, your wife and any family you may have and to all you fellow Brit Funsters ...Merry Christmas and I hope it will be happy a New Year for you all especially all those of you able to use your heating allowance to keep warm. But don't worry about us as we've coped here for 7 years and may see you all in Portugal where we will search for a little warmth from the sun!!:winky::ROFLMAO:

Mel

Sorry I forgot to put the title on..it is now at the top :Doh:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Hi Mel,
Are you sure your not American, what you describe there is the same as what is bred into all good yanks:
It's what can I do for America, not what can America do for me!!:RollEyes:

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Hi Mel,
Are you sure your not American, what you describe there is the same as what is bred into all good yanks:
It's what can I do for America, not what can America do for me!!:RollEyes:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: No I can assure you I am English:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...Mel...

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Blimey Mel...

No wonder you didn't have time for a chat today!

Bet your fingers hurt... (or did you get your child bride to do the typing?)

JJ :Cool:

No JJ... all me

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
bloody hell Mel, you know how to make a bloke feel humble.

sat reading this with a tear in my eye wondering how you will cope without your winter heating allowance to spend on ice-creams and sun lotion.

tell you what Mel, when i'm old enough for a winter heating allowance you send me your bank details + passwords + pin number and I'll ensure you get my allowance deposited in your bank account, as i may have more spare furniture than you and can burn that to keep warm.
when that's gone I can lift the floorboards.... they've been down around 90 years so should burn hot and bright.
when all else is burnt I could burn the doors, but that means the dogs will escape and that would be the only source of warmth left for us so I need to keep the doors.

meanwhile......have a very merry christmas and a prosperous new year .

your very good friend

Ebeneza.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Congestion ..the roads would be so full to the point of a standstill and congestion charges in every city, town and village…..not just London...Scarborough even YES Scarborough John.

POT HOLES would be so deep and so many you would barely see any tarmac.

Doctors …you would not get to see a doctor… too busy…and parking charges not just at Hospitals but at the doctors surgery too…then there are the Hospitals….appointments that would be a laugh ….or even an operation….a bigger laugh!!

Your Goverment Ministers all in the loony bin.....they could not cope with the stress...maybe let out on licence a few days a month.

Parking would be a No No all used up for housing and tents, you would have to walk to the shops....heaven forbid!!!

Petrol / Diesel that would run out very soon or be on ration or too expensive for you to buy….unless is was purchased like the crack cocaine in back streets….

No difference there then Mel .

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Congestion ..the roads would be so full to the point of a standstill and congestion charges in every city, town and village…..not just London...Scarborough even YES Scarborough John.

POT HOLES would be so deep and so many you would barely see any tarmac.

Doctors …you would not get to see a doctor… too busy…and parking charges not just at Hospitals but at the doctors surgery too…then there are the Hospitals….appointments that would be a laugh ….or even an operation….a bigger laugh!!

Your Goverment Ministers all in the loony bin.....they could not cope with the stress...maybe let out on licence a few days a month.

Parking would be a No No all used up for housing and tents, you would have to walk to the shops....heaven forbid!!!

Petrol / Diesel that would run out very soon or be on ration or too expensive for you to buy….unless is was purchased like the crack cocaine in back streets….

No difference there then Mel .

Hehehe:ROFLMAO: all the best John....

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back