Free Member
Oct 2, 2011
Widnes,Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 years
Evenin all,got a small problem,my indicators av stopped working,left and right.But my hazards are working.I think the indicator stalk might be goosed,but i dont know.Also does anybody know where the indicator relay is.Swift Kontiki 2.5 Talbot,[ Jreg ]hopefully somebody might av more knowledge than me. THX THE BANDIT :thumb:

S

stagman

Deleted User
Evenin all,got a small problem,my indicators av stopped working,left and right.But my hazards are working.I think the indicator stalk might be goosed,but i dont know.Also does anybody know where the indicator relay is.Swift Kontiki 2.5 Talbot,[ Jreg ]hopefully somebody might av more knowledge than me. THX THE BANDIT :thumb:

If you listen out for the hazard relay you might find the indicator relay close by :thumb:

Craig Rogers

Free Member
Nov 9, 2011
Midlands, UK (Welsh!)
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Newbie!
Plus the indicator relay may be on a different fuse to the hazard relay, so have a look at your fuse box.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
if the hazard switch is playing up at all it can stop the indicators from working.
best have the indicators on and wiggle and press the hazard switch a bit but not all the way in and see if that helps.

normally the hazard relay is the same as the indicator one.

OP
OP
bandit

bandit

Free Member
Oct 2, 2011
Widnes,Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 years
thx andy

Hi Andy,im goin 2 av a look 2morrow,and try doin some of the ideas.I think this site is very good,i have asked for help and its all ways forth coming.So thx for your imput.:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back